Recent content by CVXtreme3D

  1. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    True, I haven't seen it yet either, so let's wait for it to be posted in this thread so we can freely share our opinions. :coffee::giggle:
  2. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    IDAHO Potatoes? 🤭 "Breaking news": Nini has just released the finale of *Vision* and promises some extra chapters in the future, along with two *TierZ* shorts. More information to come when our good friend O'jisan returns from his night walk—stay tuned. 🥳🥳🥳 PS: Oh, I almost forgot—it seems...
  3. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work
    3D: [Di3] Flipsode V5 [Spanish Subtitled Edition] 1080p

    Hey buddies, yes, you're right, It’s release day once again, and this time we bring you "Flipside V5" translated and subtitled in Spanish —an episode charged with eroticism and lust featuring the voluptuous Shisuko. After returning to her small town, she manages to keep up her secret pastime...
  4. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    Excellent work, bro. Like you, I almost forgot about Nini's HTML Game "phase". Hahaha! :ROFLMAO::giggle: PS: I love Kokomi; I hope our muse revisits this extraordinary character at some point. :love:🥴🥴
  5. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    Oh, poor coffee girl—she caught the flu, too. That’s what she gets for going around so underdressed, right? 😁😁😁
  6. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    That's right—our dear lady has appeared once again, dodging our good friend O'jisan's schedule. It turns out that, just like for many of us, the flu got her—which is why I’m late posting—but I’ll have more info once my good friend O'jisan returns from dreamland; in the meantime, here’s a...
  7. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    I know this is off-topic, but... The original video is on my Patreon—for free ... 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
  8. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    Haha!! I love the coffee girl. :love::love::love:
  9. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    Is any of you taking Nini's fashion convention of this month into account? :unsure:
  10. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work
    3D: [D13] Flipside V4 [Spanish Subbed Edition]

    Hey guys, it's release day again! This time, we let "Vision" simmer for a while and are continuing the "Flipside V4" storyline—translated and subtitled in Spanish, as always—so you don't miss a single detail of the mischievous Shisuko's shady antics and her absent-minded husband, who enjoys...
  11. CVXtreme3D

    [Various Artists] mixed-3d-animated-topic-and-discussions

    Hello friends—well, for those who don't know our "sister page" Here is a little gift from me: a short compilation of scenes from my work, celebrating two years of creating content. Thank you all for your support—I hope you keep enjoying my crazy stories! Haha! 😁 Download: CVX3M The...
  12. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    With the purchase of your subscription, I’m giving you a large bag of popcorn. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No, seriously—I want to thank this whole community of friends for all your support. And let me make it clear to everyone who has asked: my work is inspired by our muse, "Nini...
  13. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    Ay ''chispas''—which would translate to ... Oh, "sparks"
  14. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work
    3D: [D13] Vision V13 [Spanish Edition] 1080p

    Hey guys, it's release day, and against all odds, our beloved "Lady" has gifted us "Vision V13." As always, I’ve got it fully translated and subtitled in Spanish for you, so you won't miss a single detail of this excellent series that has kept us on the edge of our seats for so long—and is...
  15. CVXtreme3D

    [District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

    What? How? When? Where? ......... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Back
Top