Recent content by fantafan

  1. [Thomas Spencer] Humiliation Of A Beta Cuck

    Lovely. My only preference would be more cock size stuff--specific inches, comparison to forearm, so much bigger than husband etc. But that's me. Ignore if it doesn't appeal.
  2. FYI FicLab is working on Literotica again.

    Might not be news but news to me. I prefer it to WebToEpub which I've been using in the interim.
  3. Mr. Jakobs - Best of Friends

    Best of Friends 1-40 that somebody else posted and a text file collecting the pawchive posts from 41-54
  4. [Various Artists] 🐾 Horny animals and where to find them 🐾

    Lovely but nothing really happened so far...
  5. Mr. Jakobs - Best of Friends

    Kinda the standard with any of these should have ended a long time ago stories no? Check the Don Silver Toxic Attraction thread. It gets and incredible amount of hate for how stupid it is now but of course the writer continues to churn out chapters because its his money maker. Or Pete Andrews...
  6. [Peaches Dean] Hotwife, cuckold, slut

    I skip almost all the world building these days. Its their fault if they don't start the story with the line "I didn't know it yet but today was the day I found out she cheated". I feel completely free to skip over their entire romance most of the time. Sometimes (say "A Town Without Honor")...
  7. [MiauLust] Collection

    You've got to hate current AI sometimes. A torso long cock becomes a regular size once it penetrates. Nope.
  8. [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)

    Whatever story the Mum and two daughters are from, I want to read that.
  9. [KT Morrison] Hotwife/Cuckold

    Sorry, costs money and the most recent posts that probably make up the story aren't on her pawchive which hasn't been updated since February
  10. [Peaches Dean] Hotwife, cuckold, slut

    For me it depends on how much the husband is a real character. If the book spends enough time building him up, giving his perspective and not making him seem like he's at fault then fuck no. If he's just a cardboard cutout and they don't give him much screen time, then I can enjoy him being...
  11. [Vivian White] Cuckold and adjacent genres (Cuckold, Hotwife, NTR)

    The latest Cuckold Magazine, the eBook for Eliza Sharp 1-5 (not sure how its different from the individual releases), then Eliza Sharp 6, 10 and 11. She has not yet released 7-9 as apparently she has the idea for them and hasn't written them yet. Not sure why that matters since these jump around...
  12. [Vivian White] Cuckold and adjacent genres (Cuckold, Hotwife, NTR)

    Key findings: Version A has 11 chapters; Version B has 10. Chapters 1–8 contain many sentence-level edits, ranging from punctuation/wording changes to larger passages. Chapters 9 and 10 diverge substantially in content and structure, rather than being simple revisions of the same text...
  13. [Various Authors] Hotwife/cuckold/interracial

    There's a dedicated thread for Chris Ryder. Post there.
Back
Top