Recent content by Kitty-Sam

  1. Kitty-Sam

    [SapphireFoxx] TG Comics and Animations

    Look beyond Big Scoop 3 here https://forum.allporncomix.com/threads/sapphirefoxx-tg-comics-and-animations.124/post-346141
  2. Kitty-Sam

    [SapphireFoxx] TG Comics and Animations

    But the quality is excellent. On a monitor with a resolution of 1920x1024, 800p images look pixelated when zoomed in; they’re fine for a phone or tablet, but I’m using a desktop. Of course, this is better than nothing, and many thanks to those who share them, but I hope someone will upload them...
  3. Kitty-Sam

    [SapphireFoxx] TG Comics and Animations

    https://forum.allporncomix.com/threads/sapphirefoxx-tg-comics-and-animations.124/post-328685
  4. Kitty-Sam

    [SapphireFoxx] TG Comics and Animations

    It doesn't have a beyond version.
  5. Kitty-Sam

    [SapphireFoxx] TG Comics and Animations

    It works for me, too
  6. Kitty-Sam

    [SapphireFoxx] TG Comics and Animations

    Someone recommended this guide to me a while back. I don't know if it still works. To find the extract subtitles, you are going to need to do the following steps: Open up the Chrome developer tools with F12 and go to the network tab. This can be done in various other browsers, such as FireFox...
  7. Kitty-Sam

    [SapphireFoxx] TG Comics and Animations

    Both is better than beyond only. Thank you very much for all these videos!
  8. Kitty-Sam

    [Tranisa and other] TG Transformation Videos

    Sorry, I don't check in here very often because I'm going through some difficulties in real life. I don't know how everyone else is doing.
  9. Kitty-Sam

    [Tranisa and other] TG Transformation Videos

    Unfortunately, when creating a thread or editing the first post, there’s no way to pin the first post to the top of every page, as is possible on other forums. That would indeed be very helpful for new users. Perhaps we could ask the administrators to enable this feature. I think it’s probably...
  10. Kitty-Sam

    [Tranisa and other] TG Transformation Videos

    Sorry, but I think you're wrong to snap at someone just because they asked for something - especially since they asked quite politely. Anyone can ask for something or ask a question as long as they do so politely, aren't rude, and don't pester people with endless requests. I agree that it would...
  11. Kitty-Sam

    [SapphireFoxx] TG Comics and Animations

    Everything works fine for me, the video is complete and the quality is great. You must be having some kind of issue. Most likely, you didn't download all the parts or you extracted the archive by clicking on a part other than the first one (you need to click on the first one). misssofia, thank...
  12. Kitty-Sam

    [SapphireFoxx] TG Comics and Animations

    Go to hell, Legoman. Wear your diapers and poo.
  13. Kitty-Sam

    [SapphireFoxx] TG Comics and Animations

    I think, they mean the end credits which cutted. Stunt Double 2 - original running time 10:07 - time in zip 9:12 No Hard Feelings 11 - original running time 9:45 - time in zip 8:58 The end credits don't really add much to the plot, but SF has recently been designing them beautifully, so it...
  14. Kitty-Sam

    [Tranisa and other] TG Transformation Videos

    Of course, thanks them all!
Back
Top