Recent content by O_P_T

  1. O_P_T

    Zoboko

    See Borfberg's post #66 above. You don't always get the full text when you do the chapter thing. Also, I've noticed a few books had the black bar bug, but when I went back and tried later, I could download it. Seems kinda random, since not all books I had an issue with worked the second...
  2. O_P_T

    Requesting Coming of Age Erotic Literatura

    Here's a key word search for that topic at literotica https://tags.literotica.com/coming-of-age/?sort_by=rating and again without the hyphens. https://tags.literotica.com/coming%20of%20age/?sort_by=rating both are sorted on ratings
  3. O_P_T

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    I found this site that appears to have book 1 https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/75057/manifest?review=3022687
  4. O_P_T

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    The first one is by grizzley123. I picked it up in the before time.
  5. O_P_T

    [Peaches Dean] Hotwife, cuckold, slut

    That won't be published till the 25th of September. Pierced and Pinioned: Sarah’s Ultimate Submission is free today...
  6. O_P_T

    [Peter G Johnson] Hotwife

    I'd suggest the Sharing Jill series.
  7. O_P_T

    [Lena Marks] Maledom, Cheating, Hotwife, Free Use, Bimbo, Shared, Gangbang, Menage

    Kindle Unlimited. I'm pretty sure that's how r3demption gets most of the books he posts.
  8. O_P_T

    [Peaches Dean] Hotwife, cuckold, slut

    Picked it up at Z-library today.
  9. O_P_T

    [Various Authors] Hotwife/cuckold/interracial

    I put the whole series together using EpubMerge in calibre
  10. O_P_T

    [Lena Marks] Maledom, Cheating, Hotwife, Free Use, Bimbo, Shared, Gangbang, Menage

    Those only seem to be at Smashwords, so no KU option. https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/134766
  11. O_P_T

    [Various Authors] Hotwife/cuckold/interracial

    As I've mentioned before, solipsistic posted an expanded version of the story, at sexstories.com (since removed). I think Griffin's story is more likely taken from this since his is expanded beyond Boswell's version. I posted solipsistic's version here...
  12. O_P_T

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    Here's what brandit1148 (the author of the Peggy in Bermuda story link) wrote in her first "Peggy" story Author's Note: These stories are a continuation of member/author Walterio's excellent 12 part series, Peggy Sanford a Worldly Woman and his extra story Peggy Sanford and the Secret Society...
Back
Top