Recent content by OldGreyGeek

  1. OldGreyGeek

    [Various Artists] Collection of Old Juicy Stuff (and some new)

    Nippur, dude-somewhere along the way I missed the double page #436, which cause me to renumber the entire chapter. So thanks for that twice. Once real and once sarcastic. So now our total page numbers are off by 3. My title page is 428, yours is 425. I'm going to attribute it to some cover pages...
  2. OldGreyGeek

    [JL78] Valentina's choice

    What we're having is a failure to communicate and I don't think I understand the problem but have a solution.
  3. OldGreyGeek

    [Incognitymous] Matchmaking Mishaps - Discusson Thread

    You probably won't get a chance if "Rule 7.1" gets invoked but that's life :giggle: (y)
  4. OldGreyGeek

    The magic behind Amazon links to ePUB copies: How does it work?

    First question would be is what is your experience that it is even possible? How would you know how it got to be an ePUB? If it is possible I can't see the capability staying around for long.
  5. OldGreyGeek

    [LoseKorntrol/Hijab3DX] 10 AM

    Maybe not just ONLY but at least with the English translation. Google said "I want to subscribe, but I don't know which episode to choose: episode 9 or episode 10? What do I do? How does this work?"
  6. OldGreyGeek

    [Slider4545] The Song

    So happy to see you back in production ā¤ļø. Now, any chance that you will be continuing "The Amulet" here or some other equally relatively unrestricted site? Same question with the "Johnson Family"? So now that I read it, is there a way for you to convince the AI to have her keep the same...
  7. OldGreyGeek

    Resurgum2

    Nippur; what'd you do, mark your calendar? Resurgum2 has asked respectfully about pirate (community sharing) site posting... "If you are going to do it, please only upload work which is more than a year old. " Please consider supporting Resurgum2 on SubscribeStar Grace 3 (39-46) was dropped...
  8. OldGreyGeek

    [assistantann] šŸ™…ā€ā™€ļø Jobs

    Good work here. And is your muse someone IRL? If so, what does she think of being nailed up? If you're feeling generous, you could try and get everybody dressed consistently. It really isn't that important as they're just a side issue in the story, but when you're dealing with some OCD, the...
  9. OldGreyGeek

    [assistantann] šŸ™…ā€ā™€ļø Jobs

    My work to integrate the text and image... Very minor edits to some text.
  10. OldGreyGeek

    [LoseKorntrol/Hijab3DX] 10 AM

    10AM 9 (091-100 original, downscaled to 1600x900) Herein endith Chapter 9 If you like this stuff, maybe consider supporting the author on Patreon for a continued supply?
  11. OldGreyGeek

    [Mr.Foxx] Commissions - Requests - Pinups - Short Stories

    News.... Mr.Foxx Oct 2, 2026 Hi guys, I know you’ve probably been wondering, ā€œWhere’s the update?ā€ Truth be told, I was actually planning to drop my best update ever. But… things went horribly wrong. 😭 Here’s what happened. My brother needed an SSD for his laptop because of his work, but...
  12. OldGreyGeek

    [Maxsmeagol] Collection

    News... Max Smeagol Oct 2, 2026 Well, hey, hello. I’ve had my Patreon paused for the past few months while I dealt with some things behind the scenes and took the time I needed to get myself back on track. I’m happy to say that I’m back now, feeling much better and ready to create again. To...
  13. OldGreyGeek

    [LowFireStudios] Collection

    Not to be too critical, but what part of "(incomplete)" did you miss?
  14. OldGreyGeek

    [assistantann] šŸ™…ā€ā™€ļø Jobs

    Because I really dislike disassociated text/images I present the following..
Back
Top