Update
9 Books
Addicted to Women_ Explicit lesbian tale of an insatiable hunter and her games of seduction (Unleashed Desires) - Lana Ravish.epub
Addicted to Women_ Explicit lesbian tale of an insatiable hunter and her games of seduction (Unleashed Desires) - Lana Ravish.jpg
Extreme Lesbian...
Here is everything excluding the two bundles.
30 Books
Breaking the Nanny (Nanny in Training, Book 3)_ Bondage, slave, babysitter erotica - K. Lily.epub
Breaking the Nanny (Nanny in Training, Book 3)_ Bondage, slave, babysitter erotica - K. Lily.jpg
Broken In (Giving In Book 1) - K. Lily.epub...
Update
10 Books
Enrolled as a Sissy_ A Feminization Academy Story (Sissy Reform Academy Book 1) - Velvet Vex.epub
Enrolled as a Sissy_ A Feminization Academy Story (Sissy Reform Academy Book 1) - Velvet Vex.jpg
My Crush Made Me a Sissy 2_ A Femdom Foot Fetish Academy Novel (Sissy at Her Feet)...
Update
Here is everything I didn't already have most are new some old.
13 Books
Betrayed by My Party, I Summon the Queens of Legend 2_ A Summoner Revenge Fantasy Men's Adventure - Leo Thornvale.epub
Betrayed by My Party, I Summon the Queens of Legend 2_ A Summoner Revenge Fantasy Men's...
Update
9 Books
Agent Reprogramming_ A Mind Control Story - Louis Baker.epub
Agent Reprogramming_ A Mind Control Story - Louis Baker.jpg
Becoming It_ A Mind Control Story - Louis Baker.epub
Becoming It_ A Mind Control Story - Louis Baker.jpg
Employee Education_ An Erotic Mind Control Story -...
Here Is Some More
31 Books
ABDL Baby Again_ Adult Baby and Permanent Regression_ An ABDL Diaper Erotica - Polly Bane.epub
ABDL Baby Again_ Adult Baby and Permanent Regression_ An ABDL Diaper Erotica - Polly Bane.jpg
ABDL Nanny_ A Forced Regression Romance with a Strict ABDL Nanny, The - Polly...
Shrugs it wouldn't be the first time in fact I have seen my threads posted elsewhere before. All I see is 11 books in my search maybe you see something I dont. Either way it doesn't bug me. The point of this site is to share with others.