Recent content by salty_dog

  1. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    [None of the usual suspects can help and Wayback is fragmentary] There is one other option. It looks like they still have a Literotica account, so you should be able to email them? Do you remember what the story entailed? I've considered whether AI could impute the missing pages. Actually, I'm...
  2. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    They're available on Wayback. Looks like they disappeared by 2013, so that predates most siterips. Maybe someone reading this will have a copy? https://web.archive.org/web/20100206143727/http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=99844&page=submissions
  3. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    You have access to vast quantities of erotica (I estimate between 0.5 and 1 million stories): https://www.literotica.com That dwarfs most archives and its easier to search. Furthermore, if you make an account there and ask this question in the "Looking for a Story" forum, you'll probably get...
  4. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    By ArousedIndividual and it's still online: https://www.literotica.com/series/se/368253383 EDIT: My bad; this probably is not the same story (content seems pretty different), but I cannot find any evidence of this title on storiesonline.com.
  5. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    This thread is for stories from Literotica. No harm in asking, I guess, but... I notice that MCStories provides the author's email. You could email them: https://mcstories.com/Authors/Nikki-Mounds.html When I am faced with this problem (is a story elsewhere on the web), I google (or yandex)...
  6. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    Sorry if I'm explaining what you already know, but while you might get lucky and someone here recalls the story, this thread is mainly about searching archives using author name or story title. If you haven't already, you should consider posting in the "Looking for story" forum on Literotica...
  7. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    Welcome back! That's great news. Thanks for your posts.
  8. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    How sure are you that you read this on Literotica.com? EDIT: https://web.archive.org/web/20110204213235/https://www.literotica.com/s/bagging-britney ?
  9. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    I think this adds a few parts to what @KidneyCracker posted.
  10. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    Hi @IversonF30 requests like this have been answered... you might get lucky... I hope you do. But the type of request that gets the best response here in this thread is when you know the author or story title and it's gone from Literotica. Most of the successfully answered questions are based...
  11. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    Cool. I think it was just Chapter 1. I didn't see more.
  12. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    EDIT: Chapter 14 should have 5 pages, but I could only get 3. That's what I meant below about "all of Chapter 14." Correct me if I'm wrong, @KidneyCracker, but I think you only had chapter 1 of FFN? I scraped all 14 chapters off Wayback (so this may be messy). If anyone has all of Chapter 14, I...
  13. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    The author was AsylumSeeker: https://web.archive.org/web/20120403053557/http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=479657&page=submissions And the story is "Family Fitness Night" I think there are fourteen chapters. I see chapter 1 on Wayback...
  14. salty_dog

    Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

    Anyone have "Miss Callahan Ch. 21-27" by "FemmeyFemmeFemme" AKA Shia Wood? It's lesbian story published on Literotica 01/04/2021 with this URL: https://www.literotica.com/s/miss-callahan-ch-21-27 The author withdrew her work a few years ago because someone published "Miss Callahan" without her...
Back
Top