Recent content by Slider4545

  1. [Slider4545] The Song
    3D: Ch15

    Ch 15...enjoy
  2. [Slider4545] The Song
    3D: Ch 14

    Ch14 - I went a little different direction on this but it was fun to write and play out and sets up the next chapters as well. Hope you enjoy the slight departure
  3. [Slider4545] The Song

    Using free 3rd party app. Options are limited. Still working to refine. I appreciate your feedback!
  4. [Slider4545] The Song

    I am. I try to fit them to be easy to read but a few do get to the edge
  5. [Slider4545] The Song

    interesting suggestions. I will think on it. Marriage and pregnancy are not my thing though
  6. [Slider4545] The Song
    3D: Ch 13

    Ch 13
  7. [Slider4545] The Song
    3D: Ch 12

    Ch 12 part 2
  8. [Slider4545] The Song
    3D: Ch 12

    Ch 12 part 1
  9. [Slider4545] The Song

    interesting ideas...I will take them under advisement :)
  10. [Slider4545] The Song
    3D: Ch 11

    Ch 11
  11. [Slider4545] The Song

    Hard to say exactly where this is going. The original story kind of left the rails for me for a bit and became a bit unrealistic...not that any of this is realistic but you know what I mean. I have a few more chapters written and as I get ideas I start to do the image gen. I'm a bit stuck...
  12. [Slider4545] The Song
    3D: Ch 10

    Ch 10 - hope you enjoy. Tell me what you like or dislike about it so far. looking for constructive feedback. Thanks!
  13. [Slider4545] The Song

    I've never really gravitated to the relationships that turn domineering or has one of the characters a victim. Maybe I'm a touchy feely kind of writer. I get more joy out of a loving relationship than one that has characters treating each other like crap.
  14. [Slider4545] The Song
    3D: Ch 9

    As I've been putting this together I realize that some of what I have is redundant. It started as a project in character creation loosely based on this story I wrote a few years ago. I hope you still enjoy. This is a project I want to continue to play with. Suggestions welcome. I'm still...
  15. [Slider4545] The Song

    I'd imagine that's in the future
Back
Top