Recent content by Stormbringer

  1. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Melissa

    Melissa from an old story, Don't Drink and Drive. I'm working on an illustrated update and mention she's got tan lines from a small bikini, but she never appears in a bikini in the story. Just for fun, I generated some images of her.
  2. Stormbringer

    Looking for a comic published on penthouse or playboy (I guess)

    I remember a Dr. Dare which appeared in the first Penthouse Comix about a woman scientist that gets in a lab accident turning her into a supersoldier that needs sex. Pulp series fighting nazis.
  3. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Wife Pays Cause Hubby Plays final

    final
  4. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Wife Pays Cause Hubby Plays final

    The final bikini ending scene. I used it as a test image for assorted prompts so there's a lot of them.
  5. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Wife Pays Cause Hubby Plays6

    Wife Pays 6
  6. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Wife Pays Cause Hubby Plays5

    Wife Pays 5
  7. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Wife Pays Cause Hubby Plays4

    Wife Pays 4
  8. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Wife Pays Cause Hubby Plays3

    Wife Pays 3
  9. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    3D: Wife Pays 2

    Wife Pays 2
  10. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Wife Pays Cause Hubby Plays

    Did an updated version of an older story with illustrations.
  11. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)

    Funny that you bring this up. I plan on having a picture of Jane in her jungle girl bikini make the cover of LIfe magazine just after the war along with the nuclear detonation at the bikini atoll on another cover inspire the French designer that creates the bikini. I'm not sure about Jane in...
  12. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Jane in swimwear

    Jane in swimwear through the decades and a few throw ins
  13. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)

    They appear at the end of Flex Appeal and I've been begged to write about them ever since.
  14. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Jane through the years

    Some more playing with Jane. Since she doesn't age, various images of Jane through the decades, 1930s explorer, 1940s commando, 50s and 80s British high society lady, 60, high fashion model and hippie, 70s in cutoff jeans.
  15. Stormbringer

    [Stormbringer] AI Art (ai generations for my stories)
    Western: Some Jane

    Some Jane from Cock of Osiris, and dressed for dinner on the Orient Express.
Back
Top