Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[barrosBR] Collection

Lordsimmons24

Does anyone knows what happened to Barrosbr? The last thing I know are from July/September 2023. I really love his art so i would love to know if he will continue them.

Btw, I will upload the content I have on him in the next days. Let´s try to bring his works back to life.

Santa´s Rebranding part 2

Attachments

• Santa's REBRANDING.part2.rar
    Santa's REBRANDING.part2.rar
    100 MB · Views: 43
  • Santa's REBRANDING.part3.rar
    Santa's REBRANDING.part3.rar
    100 MB · Views: 20
  • Santa's REBRANDING.part4.rar
    Santa's REBRANDING.part4.rar
    99.6 MB · Views: 25
Two sides of the same Chapter 1-12

No password btw.

Attachments

• Chapter 7 - Visit to the Mall.part4.rar
    Chapter 7 - Visit to the Mall.part4.rar
    28.8 MB · Views: 20
  • Chapter 7 - Visit to the Mall.part3.rar
    Chapter 7 - Visit to the Mall.part3.rar
    100 MB · Views: 24
  • Chapter 7 - Visit to the Mall.part2.rar
    Chapter 7 - Visit to the Mall.part2.rar
    100 MB · Views: 31
  • Chapter 7 - Visit to the Mall.part1.rar
    Chapter 7 - Visit to the Mall.part1.rar
  • Chapter 8 - The Workout.zip
    Chapter 8 - The Workout.zip
    224 MB · Views: 25
  • Chapter 9 - Beach Time.part5.rar
    Chapter 9 - Beach Time.part5.rar
    41 MB · Views: 32
  • Chapter 9 - Beach Time.part4.rar
    Chapter 9 - Beach Time.part4.rar
    100 MB · Views: 26
  • Chapter 9 - Beach Time.part3.rar
    Chapter 9 - Beach Time.part3.rar
  • Chapter 6 - Movie Night.part1.rar
    Chapter 6 - Movie Night.part1.rar
    100 MB · Views: 27
  • Chapter 6 - Movie Night.part2.rar
    Chapter 6 - Movie Night.part2.rar
    100 MB · Views: 41
  • Chapter 1.zip
    Chapter 1.zip
    173.1 MB · Views: 17
  • Chapter 2.zip
    Chapter 2.zip
    158.1 MB · Views: 18
  • Chapter 3 - Vacation Trip.zip
    Chapter 3 - Vacation Trip.zip
    224.4 MB · Views: 40
  • Chapter 4 - Back at Josienne's House.zip
    Chapter 4 - Back at Josienne's House.zip
    30.2 MB · Views: 26
  • Chapter 5 - Back_Home.pdf
    Chapter 5 - Back_Home.pdf
    26.7 MB · Views: 14
  • Chapter 6 - Movie Night.part5.rar
    Chapter 6 - Movie Night.part5.rar
    30.3 MB · Views: 30
  • Chapter 6 - Movie Night.part4.rar
    Chapter 6 - Movie Night.part4.rar
    100 MB · Views: 28
  • Chapter 6 - Movie Night.part3.rar
    Chapter 6 - Movie Night.part3.rar
    100 MB · Views: 27
  • Chapter 9 - Beach Time.part2.rar
    Chapter 9 - Beach Time.part2.rar
    100 MB · Views: 39
  • Chapter 9 - Beach Time.part1.rar
    Chapter 9 - Beach Time.part1.rar
    100 MB · Views: 29
  • Chapter 10 - Costume Party.zip
    Chapter 10 - Costume Party.zip
    140.4 MB · Views: 25
  • Chapter 11- Heading Back.zip
    Chapter 11- Heading Back.zip
    154.6 MB · Views: 21
  • Chapter 12 - Back Home.zip
    Chapter 12 - Back Home.zip
    185.5 MB · Views: 24
Does anyone knows what happened to Barrosbr? The last thing I know are from July/September 2023. I really love his art so i would love to know if he will continue them.

Btw, I will upload the content I have on him in the next days. Let´s try to bring his works back to life.
Judging from his track record,he seems to take long breaks, hopefully he releases some new stuff soon like a new chapter of 2 sides and why did Aunt Josie change her nephew into a girl and Gabriel gets his just desserts for being a scumbag!

Judging from his track record,he seems to take long breaks, hopefully he releases some new stuff soon like a new chapter of 2 sides and why did Aunt Josie change her nephew into a girl and Gabriel gets his just desserts for being a scumbag!

There was a rumor back when 8muses was around that the creator died during the corona virus but this was disproven as they randomly uploaded a year later.

There was a rumor back when 8muses was around that the creator died during the corona virus but this was disproven as they randomly uploaded a year later.
Long ago there was also a rumor that BarrosBR died due to dengue! But the he came and upload! Even after corona rumours, he replied to my massage! Early this year ! But after that there is no activity

I just hope whenever he decides to load more stuff he tries to finish some of his stories,( he has alot unfinished) like his 2 sides story,we still don't know what the aunt's exact motives are! Why did she turn her own nephew into a girl? What is her endgame? I think she'll betray the main villain once he gets what he wants(probably turn him into a girl too)

I just hope whenever he decides to load more stuff he tries to finish some of his stories,( he has alot unfinished) like his 2 sides story,we still don't know what the aunt's exact motives are! Why did she turn her own nephew into a girl? What is her endgame? I think she'll betray the main villain once he gets what he wants(probably turn him into a girl too)
Yes ! But there is one 2 things I am not like about his story is all the characters are too dumb! I mean , they are wearing bra ! Dresses makeup and think it is normal as boyes! And second is there is no sex adult seans! Well I am not complaining about it , becouse when he started those story ,it was a decade ago , that time those are the way of story, but if he really wanna come back. ,he definitely need lots of reboots

Not dumb,it is mind control hypnotism! Remember the aunt's playlist mostly everyone is listening to? Subliminal hypnotic mind control!

True,but I think they think they are boyes , that is what bugging me !
They seemed more confused and the two stylists are obviously under the aunt's control and the fact they were looking more like femboys in the earliest stages of the aunt's treatments! I also think that record executive lady might be the one who is actually the one making these playlists for the Aunt!!! We can only speculate and make predictions until barrosbr completes this story! In the Aunt's defense Dri and her friends are actually living their best lives even better than before the transformations!

I don't have any issues with it , my only concern is why they think they are still boyes! Like , lilkit also uses hypnosis, but for lilkit case , charecters are forced to accept that they are girls, but BarrosBR try to manipulate their body only but not mind, I think BarrosBR used some kind of illusion that all the characters may change their body , but in mind they are boyes, for this reason the test of comics can not be the fullest, they have to accept that they are girls and also used some adult scenes as well for the "eyes of the readers " he makes it totally for kid in my openion 16+ , but he have to make it for 18+

I am confused when you say illusions. The mind control is small and subtle! They were not aware at how feminine they became till they were referred to as girls. This mind control goes so deep Kacie doesn't even remember Adrian anymore just one of her besties Dri,like they were besties there whole lives! The bosses wife is obviously is under the influence since she doesn't acknowledge the changes in her son Eric and Daniel and her pushing Gabriel to get the promotion over Daniel!

I am confused when you say illusions. The mind control is small and subtle! They were not aware at how feminine they became till they were referred to as girls. This mind control goes so deep Kacie doesn't even remember Adrian anymore just one of her besties Dri,like they were besties there whole lives! The bosses wife is obviously is under the influence since she doesn't acknowledge the changes in her son Eric and Daniel and her pushing Gabriel to get the promotion over Daniel!
Well , to be honest I am confused also ! Well we all are confused! But the thing is we love it , that is main point

Barros replied to me. I don't know if he will release anything regularly, but he published a new Restructuring post today. Prey that he won't disappear again.

Barros replied to me. I don't know if he will release anything regularly, but he published a new Restructuring post today. Prey that he won't disappear again.
The good thing is he is alive 🙏( again) so , atleast we can hope something from him in the future

Back
Top Bottom