Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Cheating and Lying Comicses

racksstacks

Hey. I'm looking for comics in which the very essence is that the guy can not satisfy his girlfriend or the girl betrays him. Also, need a clear contrast in the comic: more is available to the other, his boyfriend is not available, almost nothing.

For example, with her lover, she can even do rimming for him, but she doesn't even allow her boyfriend to cum on her face. Hope you get the idea.

Below, I have attached two excellent in my opinion comics that clearly reflect my thoughts.

In 1 there is obvious cheating, and there is a moment where the girl compares her boyfriend's small dick and her lover's big dick, but blatantly lies to him about how she doesn't care about size and stuff. And that the small cock can't satisfy her, and also that she got pregnant by her lover and said that it's her boyfriend's baby.

In the 2nd comic, the girl can only be satisfied by big monster dicks, but not by her boyfriend's usual small dick. In general, the whole comic is fucking awesome!

In the 3rd comic, the boy gets bullied and tells his mom about it. She goes to bully and does extra whoring by sucking his dick and, at the end of the comics screaming something like 'My son is a loser' or whatever. So she's a 100% slut.

I'd be interested in finding comics like this.

Attachments

• example1.pdf
    example1.pdf
    22 MB · Views: 20
  • example2.pdf
    example2.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 23
  • example3.pdf
    example3.pdf
    14 MB · Views: 21
Still looking for comics like these. Here's another good example - a maximum lewd girl's past. And now she meets a normal guy, although before, she was a huge slut.

Attachments

• example4.pdf
    example4.pdf
    843.5 KB · Views: 18
Still looking for it; here's a great example of what I'm talking about; When she says to her BF, 'I'm on my period, but I would love to have sex with you', but yet fucks with her EX.

By the way, to any of you interested in the similar type of comics, a great artist is the laliberte

Attachments

• example5.pdf
    example5.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom