Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Dean Fox (Hotwife/Cuckold)

WittySkitty

Hotwife Books Vol. 1: A Wife Sharing Collection by Dean Fox
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 442 KB
Overview: Does the thought of sharing your wife with another man excite you?

1724249123213.jpeg

Explore the possibilities in fiction! Comprised of three quality books by Dean Fox, this volume features loving couples in very naughty, sexually charged situations. Each page positively drips with the sweet agony and erotic ecstasy that a hotwife/cuckold relationship entails. Readers love the details, the dialog, and the graphic descriptions that Dean Fox lays bare.

Reader reviews (from books in this volume):
“Every once in a while I stumble upon a story from a new or previously unknown to me author that is above the rest of the heap. This book is one of those.”

“Dean Fox, new to me, gets my nod for sealing the cuckolds deal. Great believable characters, plausible story line and sex that smells virile and charred from the heated words of an author that gets it!”

“This is a delightful read, erotic and read like what a couple caught up in a fantasy could do and feel when things go just a little too far.”

“A must read for those long car rides when your husband is behind the wheel. This was an amazingly fun read.”

Includes:
• Naughty Talk of an Accidental Hotwife: A Couple’s Conversation On Wife Sharing
• Accidental Hotwife: An Erotic Interracial Adventure
• Emily’s Treats: A Cougar Hotwife Tale

Naughty Talk of an Accidental Hotwife
Jon and Cheryl are a couple in love. Cheryl’s recently discovered Jon’s fantasy to see her make love with another man. Cheryl decides to test her husband’s resolve on this matter, and engages in some very naughty talk of the “would you like it if…” variety. She gets Jon’s blood pumping and herself in the process. Before she knows it, a little naughty talk leads to something much hotter…

Accidental Hotwife
Jon suggests a little game whereby Cheryl flirts with other men in public. It’s a turn on for them both, but Cheryl doesn’t really anticipate things going beyond a little flirting.

But then she meets Dante.

Tall, black, handsome, and successful, Dante projects an assured confidence that gets Cheryl’s panties wet in a hurry. When she confesses via a text message to her husband, Jon encourages her to take things as far as she feels comfortable. Little do they know, Dante’s about to take them both on a wild ride, throbbing with primal passions. Before the evening is out, Cheryl will be a hotwife, and Jon her cuckold.

Emily’s Treats
Emily is a cougar hotwife with a penchant for younger men. Her husband Paul likes to watch.
Right now Emily's got their buff landscaper Henry in her sights, and she plans to seduce him right in front of her husband.

Twenty one year old Henry has a new landscaping business, and is eager to please his neighborhood clients. But Henry’s in for the ride of his life when Emily pays him for his work, and insists he come over later for “a little something extra.”

Emily knows how to get both of their motors running with her hot talk, teasing, and eye contact. It’s a crash course for Henry, who quickly learns to stop calling Emily m’am, and refer to her as ‘Mistress’ instead.

This collection of wife-sharing novellas is sure to please. It’s a great way for couples to vicariously explore the lifestyle, or to simply enjoy some steamy hot erotica.

Attachments

• Dean+Fox+-+Hotwife+Books+Vol.+1_+A+Wife+Sharing+Collection+%282019%2C+Hotwife+Books%29.epub
    442.1 KB · Views: 7
Hotwife Book: Executive Hotwife by Dean Fox

I’d been anxiously awaiting, but also secretly dreading the text I was about to receive from my wife Carol. I was excited, in general, by what was about to occur. I just wasn’t too happy about the specifics. The prospect of her having sex with another man was something I’d long fantasized about. I just hadn’t envisioned that her ‘first time’ would be with my boss.

That part didn’t thrill me at all.

But it was kinda hard to get too upset, as I had only brought this on myself through my own carelessness. Carol was getting me out of a bind. And as she so bluntly put it, I may as well enjoy myself.

So I jumped when my phone buzzed in my pocket, and fumbled just trying to get it out.

Sure enough, it was a message from my beloved wife. “It’s all set, we’re on for tonight!”

Attachments

• 1724330026590.png
    1724330026590.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Executive Hotwife -- Dean Fox -- 4850b0e5135bd8cf24b040db4cb0271d -- Anna’s Archive.pdf
    Executive Hotwife -- Dean Fox -- 4850b0e5135bd8cf24b040db4cb0271d -- Anna’s Archive.pdf
    222.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom