Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/100313343
Hello guys where can we find these videos on full? I got her patreon but can t find them there?
They were never released as videos. Please keep in mind that Nini has posted a sh1tload of images ... mostly based on ideas she may or may not make into future stories. She does these as a reminder to herself, so she won't forget these ideas at some later time. 🥱

Last edited:
Long time lurker here, just wanna give a huge thank you to Ojisan, CVXtreme3D, MosMoss and others who have made this thread amazing. I found one of Nini's works years ago and I thought then what I still think today, IMO she is the best Adult 3D animator I have ever seen (recently YeBirdie and O.N.A. have made some impressive animations also.)
That's it, I'll be here and over on NM and the Discord continuing to be an evolved Hydralisk.

Long time lurker here, just wanna give a huge thank you to Ojisan, CVXtreme3D, MosMoss and others who have made this thread amazing. I found one of Nini's works years ago and I thought then what I still think today, IMO she is the best Adult 3D animator I have ever seen (recently YeBirdie and O.N.A. have made some impressive animations also.)
That's it, I'll be here and over on NM and the Discord continuing to be an evolved Hydralisk.
There are many of us who get hooked on Nini's work and appreciate her way of telling stories, What I don't understand is why followers who appreciate his work remain silent for so long and only leave a message every once in a while, I'm not saying it's bad, everyone has their own way of appreciating this group of fans, but I think there should be a little more active participation, with comments about their work, how they met D13, etc. :unsure:

PS: By the way, I really liked your comment Bro (y) keep it up :giggle:

PS2: Has anyone noticed that we already have 1 million views on this thread? 🥳🥳🥳:giggle:

Not one of my favorites, as it's just a plain lazy effort (or lack thereof) on Nini's part, IMHO; the first few minutes are ripped right from the game, then the rest ... meh. It's actually part of a compilation video I made, but since you said the magic word (PLS), I'll happily oblige: (still, it does have a decent clown-zombie :unsure: )
MEGA: [D13] Claire, Where Are You_Mission Failed [Edit]
KEY: k16ipU1msuiQw54FLmJjJVDYvGAW_1uhttndW7JClmQ

View attachment 541407
thank you :coffee:(y)

Nini is indeed a rare find. She's a little "in-your-face" personality-wise, and doesn't suffer fools. Her animation improves with time, and most, not all, of her story-telling is very solid. She's probably the best animator story wise out there, which is the main reason I do what I do ... spread the word.
I do like the work of YeYeBirdie. Her work is like Nini's, mostly told from the female's POV, which is refreshing. O.N.A.'s work is a bit more crude and cut's to the
sex very fast; but with so many inferior VAM animators out there, by comparison, his stuff is very good. Needs to work on his stories.
I do like the works of OCICI and DakoAssMan ... at least they TRY to tell a story ... and their MILFs are always pleasant to look at. One of my favs is Trish627, but
unfortunately, he's still in semi-retirement. CVXtreme is our new pinch-hitter, following Nini's story examples; we definitely need more. (y)
Just not enough strong storytellers out there, but plenty of excellent animators ... if you don't mind getting your rocks off in 2 minutes ... or less! :rolleyes:

There are many of us who get hooked on Nini's work and appreciate her way of telling stories, What I don't understand is why followers who appreciate his work remain silent for so long and only leave a message every once in a while, I'm not saying it's bad, everyone has their own way of appreciating this group of fans, but I think there should be a little more active participation, with comments about their work, how they met D13, etc. :unsure:

PS: By the way, I really liked your comment Bro (y) keep it up :giggle:

PS2: Has anyone noticed that we already have 1 million views on this thread? 🥳🥳🥳:giggle:

TBH when I found her work it was one of her older one's, one that we def cant put here, Tribal; however it wasn't listed, on the site it just looked like a black screencap, and no title, naturally I clicked. After realizing the animated gold that I was viewing with my undeserving eyeholes, I franticly looked for a watermark tag, credits, anything; I was horrified, the entire video was cropped and edited so that almost nothing was visible, nothing I could use to find more.

I attribute this "scrubbing" of details as to my own personal incompetence at finding you guys. A year or so goes by and I find some small clips here and there and eventually see a credit "District 13" and now I'm here.
I think having someone make shorter edits of her longer works would work well for a more general audience (I personally love the 40+ minute ones like KCD, SCD, Housewife no.10, and Business Trip), one of the first things I remember reading when I found this thread was someone calling Business Trip boring... I did not find the 1:57:00+ boring... But it is long. (And I love it for that.)

Okay then ... Nini just posted the "second" installment of Billiards. It continues right where we left off, with Danny giving her some training "tips". This release
is Nini true to form ... A BIG TEASE!
Oh well ... look for it on the 9th of June (sorry ....)
The way Danny is helping our milf to position her hips so that she can use the stick properly is awesome 👍🏻😂

Back
Top Bottom