Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Erogenesis] Lali & EroGirls Comics Collection

So as you can see, i don't have:

Blondes Prefer Gentlemen, Impetus, and Pink Tsunami.

I may buy them at some point but if you have them, feel free to post them in this thread

Man this is one helluva job...

I am currently going through Disco Dragon #4, and this may just be a numbering issue, but there's no LL3DD4-199.
Goes from LL3DD4-198 to LL3DD4-200.

I only just found this thread day before yesterday, so I didn't click the like button on each post (yet), coz I didn't want to explode your alerts. But be sure this effort is very much appreciated.

Man this is one helluva job...

I am currently going through Disco Dragon #4, and this may just be a numbering issue, but there's no LL3DD4-199.
Goes from LL3DD4-198 to LL3DD4-200.

I only just found this thread day before yesterday, so I didn't click the like button on each post (yet), coz I didn't want to explode your alerts. But be sure this effort is very much appreciated.

Thanks! I actually love waking up to tons of alerts... Makes me want to keep posting.

As for Disco Dragon 4, i will re-extract the images and see if one was missed. It's very probable because of the need to separate posts into 100 images max. I may have missed one

Here is 199

LL3DD4-199.jpg

Back
Top Bottom