Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Forsakun] Patreon art

Laluzerne69

https://mega.nz/folder/9xhVSDKI#vQfVjuBAFkks8OT-UCZuNA

Here's a Mega Link file containing a lot of Forsakun's Patreon full resolution art and stuff he never uploaded anywhere else. It has everything he made from 2019 to 2022 and has all aet from January, February, March, April, and August of 2023. I don't have any of Forsakun's Patreon art from May, Jun, July, September through December of 2023, and I don't have any of his stuff from 2024. If anyone has all of his art from 2023 that's missing and all of his art from 2024 that he has made so far, please reupload it all onto here or any other sites. Thank you in advance.

Does anyone have any if not all of Forsakun's Patreon art? If you do, please reupload it all onto here. I just found out that the mega files link I have dosen't work anymore, and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could reupload all of his Patreon art. Anything by Forsakun would be greatly appreciated.

Great news people, I found this site that has everything Forsakun has on his patreon page and other accounts. It's lacking all of his stuff from 2024, but those can be found and reuploaded later.

Back
Top Bottom