Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[General Giantess] Collection

MisterNimbus

Hello.
I have a good amount of comics downloaded but not sorted, which I am going through during this week and when I finish I will make a torrent file and have it posted here.
As of this moment, I have 96 GB of data sorted out.
The contents of the collection include western websites, and japanese artists as well.

Until then, you can access things via FTP, you can use Filezilla (2nd and 3rd pictures for settings) or FTP Rush (1st picture) on Android, if you have an Apple product I don't know what apps you have over there but as long as they support plain FTP connections the settings are all the same.
This server will only be running for like 6-12 hours a day when I'm online.

If you want to add your own things to it you can message me to grant access to a folder where you can upload your stuff, or just send them here in the topic / upload to cloud and give me a link to download.
If you want to move certain comics because I put them in the wrong place, provide me with a path to the file and I will fix it.

I'm new to FTP so hopefully it will work.
I managed to connect to it on my phone with mobile net and on different networks as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Step1-SiteManager.png
    Step1-SiteManager.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Step2-SiteManager.png
    Step2-SiteManager.png
    20 KB · Views: 61
I uploaded it on google drive.
Sadly I had no time to make progress with sorting but I will try to continue it later this and next week.
Mostly older things left out not a lot of new comics.

GoogleDrive

If you can't download do the usual and copy it to your own drive and download it there.

does anyone here have the lost giantess VRC pics from GiantessVivi from their fansly before they took them down? im dying to see them as they got taken down before i had the money to buy them

I uploaded it on google drive.
Sadly I had no time to make progress with sorting but I will try to continue it later this and next week.
Mostly older things left out not a lot of new comics.

GoogleDrive

If you can't download do the usual and copy it to your own drive and download it there.
Hey boss, just letting you know, Elppa and Apple13 are the same person and should have the same folder. Otherwise, thank you

Back
Top Bottom