Welcome

A brand new start!
  • There are few errors due to recent server move. We are working on fixing the issues promptly
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Gerald Banks] Fairy tales for adults

girlsonfilm33

Taming The She-Giant

Do you dare believe in fairies? Prepare to have your mind blown by Gerald Banks' scintillating new fairy tale! In a land not so far away, a small village is plunged into sheer terror by a new horror - a stunningly gorgeous, buxom she-giant whose voluptuous charms could prove utterly lethal.

Delve into a deeply erotic, debauched masterpiece that will have you trembling with unbridled excitement. This strictly adults-only fairy tale is an orgasmic delight that will leave you breathless!

Taming The She-Giant small cover.png

EPUB VERSION - DOWNLOAD HERE
PDF VERSION - DOWNLOAD HERE

Chapter 1

Once upon a time, in a far-off land, there lived a farmer named George. George’s life was simple, as he worked hard day in and day out on his farm with his beautiful wife, Gemma. Together, they tended to the crops, taking great care in ensuring that each plant received the attention it deserved. Their fields were a sight to behold, with rows of vibrant green cornstalks stretching out as far as the eye could see, and pumpkins of every size and shape dotting the landscape.

But it wasn’t just the crops that kept George and Gemma busy. They also had a variety of animals to tend to, from the clucking chickens that provided fresh eggs each morning to the bleating goats that supplied them with milk. Every day, the couple would wake up with the sun and tend to their animals, feeding them, and making sure they were happy and healthy.

Despite the long days and hard work, George and Gemma found joy in their simple life. They took pride in the fruits of their labor and were grateful for the blessings that each day brought.

Every weekend, George and Gemma would pack up their wagon with the freshest produce from their farm and head to the bustling marketplace in the nearby village. The air was always filled with the excited chatter of people, and lively music could be heard from a distance.

As they arrived, Gemma could feel the eyes of the men in the village upon her, admiring her low cut dress that showed off her ample bosom. She enjoyed the attention, and George knew it too.

“Good day, George, Gemma,” said the jovial butcher, Sam, as they arrived at the market. “Fine-looking produce you have there. I’ll take two bushels of your finest tomatoes, please.”

“Coming right up, Sam,” George replied with a smile. He and Gemma were well-liked in the village, and their produce was always in high demand.

As they sold their wares, they met many interesting people. There was the baker, who always had a fresh loaf of bread for them to try, and the cheese maker, who offered them a sample of his latest creation. They also met travelers passing through the village, who shared stories of far-off lands and adventures, and bought lots and lots of produce.

But it was the attention from the men of the village that Gemma enjoyed the most. As they walked by, they would often compliment her on her beauty and her luscious curves. Gemma would blush and giggle, enjoying the attention.

“Good day, Gemma,” said the handsome blacksmith, John, as he walked by. “You look lovely as always.”

Gemma smiled warmly, feeling her heart skip a beat. “Thank you, John,” she replied, enjoying the way his eyes lingered on her.

As the day wore on, George and Gemma sold all of their produce and loaded up their wagon to return home. They were tired but happy, having shared their hard work with the world and made some new friends along the way, as well as lots of money.

As they rode home, George looked at his wife and said, “You know, my dear, I do not mind the attention you receive from the men in the village. It means that they appreciate your beauty and the hard work that we do on our farm.”

Gemma smiled, feeling grateful for her husband’s understanding. “Thank you, George,” she replied. “I love you.”

And so, George and Gemma returned home, basking in the glow of a successful market day and the love they shared with each other.

But it wasn’t just work that kept the couple busy. Every night, under the warm glow of the moonlight, George and Gemma would come together in a passionate embrace. They hoped that their lovemaking would result in a child, for they longed to share their simple life with a little one of their own.

As George and Gemma lay naked under the moonlight, they let out soft moans of pleasure. The sweet fragrance of the flowers around them mingled with the musky scent of their lovemaking, creating an intoxicating aroma.

George’s hands roamed over his wife’s body, tracing every curve and contour with reverence. He cupped her breasts, his thumbs flicking over her nipples, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine.

Gemma moaned with pleasure, her body responding to his touch. “Oh, George,” she whispered. “I love it when you touch me like that.”

George smiled, feeling his desire for his wife growing stronger with each passing moment. He leaned in to kiss her deeply, his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth. She tasted like honey, and he couldn’t get enough of her.

As they moved together in perfect harmony, their bodies writhing with ecstasy under the moonlit sky, Gemma cried out in pleasure. “Oh, George, yes! Yes! Give me your seed! Fill me with your hot, thick cum!”

George groaned, feeling his orgasm building within him. He knew he was close, and the thought of filling his wife with his seed sent him over the edge. “Oh, Gemma, my love,” he cried out. “I am going to fill you with my seed. I am going to give you a child!”

And with those words, George exploded inside his wife, filling her with his hot, thick cum. Gemma cried out in pleasure, feeling his seed filling her up. She could feel the warmth spreading through her body, and she knew that this was the moment they had been hoping for.

As they lay spent in each other’s arms, George whispered, “I love you, Gemma. I will always love you.”

Gemma smiled, feeling her heart overflowing with love and contentment. “And I love you, my dear. I will always love you.”

As they drifted off to sleep under the moonlit sky, George and Gemma knew that their love for each other was as strong as ever. And they knew that, one day, they would be blessed with a child, the fruit of their passionate lovemaking under the stars.

And so, George and Gemma’s life continued on in a never-ending cycle of hard work, market days, and passionate nights under the moonlight. Despite the challenges they faced, they remained steadfast in their commitment to each other and to the life they had built together on their beautiful farm.

Back
Top Bottom