Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[HDiddy] The HDiddy Collection

HDiddy

Main.jpeg

Hey folks, just found out about this site so figured I will add my content here. I have my collection on F95, but I find that place is huge and I figured I may get more love here. About my work? I am is a 3D artist who makes long form videos using The Klub 17 VX or TK17 for short.

My videos are long form and focus on a fictional universe called Cream Pie City with 3 ongoing series. Sean's Life, The Junior Chronicles, and Cream Pie City Stories. All videos are connected in one way or another. Themes mainly deal with love, romance, infidelity, and the consequences of character actions.

My entire Series is saved in a Mega Folder Here: https://mega.nz/folder/bXwkCJaY#QkAY9rYy5KjfrOVvjtrwHw. I will post new episodes as separate post and link them to the main page for easier navigation. Bear with me as there are 30+ Episodes

Some Sample GIFS Below:

GIF1-1.gif GIF2.gif GIF3.gif GIF4.gif GIF5.gif GIF6.gif

Admins if I did anything wrong here please let me know.

SEAN's LIFE

Seans Life Intro.jpg

Sean's Life focuses on Sean Williams, A Billionaire who owns pretty much all of Cream Pie City, and basically fucks seemingly whoever he likes. Sean will be in every episode but not every episode will focus solely on Sean. This is the first series I ever made so Episode 1 may be a little rough :)

LATEST EPISODE:

Episode 12: Three's Company

1725310334935.png

Previous Episodes:

Episode 11: Nerds Fuck Too - Part 1
Episode 10: The King of CreamPie City
Episode 9: Sexual Tension
Episode 8: The Hotel Lobby Part 1
Episode 7:
Memory Lane
Episode 6: Two Can Play
Episode 5: Campus Relations feat Sean Jr.
Episode 4: Best Fuck Friends (BFFs)
Episode 3: Study Time
Episode 2: I'm Home
Episode 1: It Begins

Last edited:
CREAMPIE CITY STORIES

CPCTitle-4.gif.ce8122d599eae4fa2d510502872beb13.gif

There is a whole lot shit going on in CreamPie City. Sit down and let me tell you some scandalous stories.

LATEST EPISODE:

Episode 12: Sean and Sierra Part 1 - Prelude to an Affair

1725309336874.jpeg

Previous Episodes:

Episode 11: Forbidden Affairs 2
Episode 10: Forbidden Affairs Part 1
Episode 9: Caught Up
Episode 8: Getting it In
Episode 7: Whose Fucking Who?
Episode 6: Trophy Wives
Episode 5: Remember Me?
Episode 4: Office Lust Part 2
Episode 3: Office Lust Part 1
Episode 2: She Can Get it
Episode 1: MILFS R Us

Last edited:

Hey folks, just found out about this site so figured I will add my content here. I have my collection on F95, but I find that place is huge and I figured I may get more love here. About my work? I am is a 3D artist who makes long form videos using The Klub 17 VX or TK17 for short.

My videos are long form and focus on a fictional universe called Cream Pie City with 3 ongoing series. Sean's Life, The Junior Chronicles, and Cream Pie City Stories. All videos are connected in one way or another. Themes mainly deal with love, romance, infidelity, and the consequences of character actions.

My entire Series is saved in a Mega Folder Here: https://mega.nz/folder/bXwkCJaY#QkAY9rYy5KjfrOVvjtrwHw. I will post new episodes as separate post and link them to the main page for easier navigation. Bear with me as there are 30+ Episodes

Some Sample GIFS Below:

View attachment 548326 View attachment 548327 View attachment 548328 View attachment 548329 View attachment 548330 View attachment 548331

Admins if I did anything wrong here please let me know.
Glad you found your way here. It's a little more "intimate" than F95Zone. I think the discourse here is friendlier, also. We need more talented TK17 animators
who like doing long form tales. If we could only nudge Trish627 out of semi-retirement ... welcome aboard!

Great series. Love all those hot fucking scenes! :love: 🍻 :love:

Thanks for sharing your talent with us and gift us with this very naught tale.

Great series. Love all those hot fucking scenes! :love: 🍻 :love:

Thanks for sharing your talent with us and gift us with this very naught tale.

Thanks much appreciated. Stuff is kinda of Vanilla (I'm boring that way), but I try to spice it up here and there.

You made these? Looks curious.

Only thing i see needing improvement is the bitrate isn't quite enough for the videos, so some transitions get really pixelated for a few seconds during scenes (probably til the next keyframe), you probably need 6Mbit rather than 2Mbit. (2Mbit is kinda the default in some programs; if you did ffmpeg you'd have to do -b:v 6M or something to override it) Or doing 30fps would make a difference in size too. VBR two pass or doing CRF (Constant Rate Factor, my personal preference on everything) ensures a consistent quality throughout. x.265 would get you 20% more video data packed in the same space, and with AV1 you'd get 20% on top of that.

If you do have the videos in a higher quality/bitrate (preferably not above 1080, above that and it takes way too much space and time to be worth it) I'd enjoy using those as sources, if not i can make do with these, though they would look better at 720p/30fps to remove the bitrate problems.

You made these? Looks curious.

Only thing i see needing improvement is the bitrate isn't quite enough for the videos, so some transitions get really pixelated for a few seconds during scenes (probably til the next keyframe), you probably need 6Mbit rather than 2Mbit. (2Mbit is kinda the default in some programs; if you did ffmpeg you'd have to do -b:v 6M or something to override it) Or doing 30fps would make a difference in size too. VBR two pass or doing CRF (Constant Rate Factor, my personal preference on everything) ensures a consistent quality throughout. x.265 would get you 20% more video data packed in the same space, and with AV1 you'd get 20% on top of that.

If you do have the videos in a higher quality/bitrate (preferably not above 1080, above that and it takes way too much space and time to be worth it) I'd enjoy using those as sources, if not i can make do with these, though they would look better at 720p/30fps to remove the bitrate problems.
LOL this is way too technical for me.

Most of the old stuff I have was a mix...so if your saying it is still an issue on the latest stuff will check it out. I am using OBS to record. Will release something new soon so if you have a chance let me know. Cheers!!

LOL this is way too technical for me.

Most of the old stuff I have was a mix...so if your saying it is still an issue on the latest stuff will check it out. I am using OBS to record. Will release something new soon so if you have a chance let me know. Cheers!!

OBS... not what i expected. But makes sense, and it would work. But for OBS to work you basically have to do an ultra-fast compress, meaning it's not that optimized but it's fast as it's intended for basically streaming. Hardware encoding can mitigate most of that if you have a video card that supports it.

I still recommend raising the bitrate up, say 8Mbit or 12Mbit; You can then recode it afterwards, though it takes time. Easy enough to have running in the background while you do other things. Let me know if you need more detail or help, i'll try and be helpful.

OBS... not what i expected. But makes sense, and it would work. But for OBS to work you basically have to do an ultra-fast compress, meaning it's not that optimized but it's fast as it's intended for basically streaming. Hardware encoding can mitigate most of that if you have a video card that supports it.

I still recommend raising the bitrate up, say 8Mbit or 12Mbit; You can then recode it afterwards, though it takes time. Easy enough to have running in the background while you do other things. Let me know if you need more detail or help, i'll try and be helpful.
Yeah I can update the settings on the next video. I already recorded everything for the current one and not trying to do that all over again. But will definately up the bit rate and use the Nvidia video encoder. I have an RTX 3080

1721880572523.png

Yeah I can update the settings on the next video. I already recorded everything for the current one and not trying to do that all over again. But will definately up the bit rate and use the Nvidia video encoder. I have an RTX 3080

Yeah RTX 30xx should suffice, and 12Mbit should be enough for what you're doing, though with hardware i'd bet you can get away with 4Mbit since it will likely do a halfway decent job; Try taking a 1-2 minute test capture and look over and see if you're happy with it and if there's any glaring flaws the crop up, if not enough add another 1-2Mbit and repeat.

I'll recode the videos (like i have in other threads) to something more compact when it comes to. But a 20min video can take 2-4 days as i use CPU cycles (as CRF isn't supported and seems to do a much better job than the supplied hardware options).

Well good luck, and i look forward to seeing what else you put out.

edit: I finally have most of the videos downloaded and perused them. The Creampie City series has the jarring and obvious underbitrate; Some of Junior chronicle, but the rest looked decent enough.

Actually if your video card supports it, doing h.265 would probably result in better video overall as mine supports it. Not sure if the slow preset will change anything being hardware vs software. Whatever you think is best.

Last edited:
CreamPie City Stories Episode 12 New
  • 3D
  • CreamPie City Stories Episode 12

A steamy, revenge-fueled erotic tale about Sierra - a dominant and kinky black woman scorned by her cheating fiancé Mark, seeking solace and retribution in the arms of his best friend Sean. In Part 1 of this multi part series she recounts the events prior to her first tryst with Sean.

1725310528573.jpeg

Last edited:
    CREAMPIE CITY STORIES

View attachment 838808

There is a whole lot shit going on in CreamPie City. Sit down and let me tell you some scandalous stories.

LATEST EPISODE:

Episode 12: Sean and Sierra Part 1 - Prelude to an Affair

View attachment 838809

Previous Episodes:

Episode 11: Forbidden Affairs 2
    Episode 10: Forbidden Affairs Part 1
    Episode 9: Caught Up
    Episode 8: Getting it In
    Episode 7: Whose Fucking Who?
    Episode 6: Trophy Wives
    Episode 5: Remember Me?
    Episode 4: Office Lust Part 2
    Episode 3: Office Lust Part 1
    Episode 2: She Can Get it
    Episode 1: MILFS R Us
    The Mega link for Episode 3 is a video from Sean's Life. Can you fix it so we can get the "full story" *wink, wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean?* ;)

Back
    Top Bottom