[Himeros3D] Eternal Summer

Nina & son
chapter 4

video_01108.gif
 
Totally masterpiece can you tell the which ai you use.
I used a website:
It doesn't have many features for making videos for free. More features require payment. For free, they only offer the "blowjob option." That's why I used images where the characters were already doing that in the scene. If it's not like that, in the free option, the site doesn't "make the character give a blowjob." But I thought it turned out pretty good.
 
I used a website:
It doesn't have many features for making videos for free. More features require payment. For free, they only offer the "blowjob option." That's why I used images where the characters were already doing that in the scene. If it's not like that, in the free option, the site doesn't "make the character give a blowjob." But I thought it turned out pretty good.
You should try ComfyUI/WAN2.2, also one-month free trial of Gemini Pro (image banana pro, Veo video 3)
 
You should try ComfyUI/WAN2.2, also one-month free trial of Gemini Pro (image banana pro, Veo video 3)

Are you sure Gemini Pro can create videos from images like that? I knew it had severe censorship limitations like Super Grok on iPhone and iPad, i.e. no porn, no nude ecc.
 
Que site seria esse e ele realiza essas extensas reimaginação por meio de IA de forma tão abrangente e benevolente por padrão?
VocĂȘ se importaria de compartilhar essa informação com o resto de nĂłs?

 
Hi, a curiosity.
In chapter 2, Leon discovers videos or images of his mother, Nina, aka Natasha.
Question: Is there a previous comic of ETERNAL SUMMER?
I did some research but couldn't find anything.
 
Hi, a curiosity.
In chapter 2, Leon discovers videos or images of his mother, Nina, aka Natasha.
Question: Is there a previous comic of ETERNAL SUMMER?
I did some research but couldn't find anything.
Hey man! What's up?! No, the story before this one is LOVE, BUBBLES, but it doesn't mention Nina's life. We only find out that she used to be a porn actress in that scene you mentioned.
 
Eternal Summer-(Himeros3D)-00-000-Cover-1-(Text)-AS.png


[Himeros3D] - Eternal Summer

Himeros3D Support Link

https://subscribestar.adult/himeros

Introduction

Nina, 38 years old, lives alone and works at a cafĂ© owned by her friend Barbara. She once had a different life: she was married and the mother of an infant named Leon. That was in another life. Another life in which Nina made a living off her charms. Under the pseudonym “Natacha,” Nina posed fully clothed, in lingerie, or nude, performing sexual acts such as masturbation or others involving sex toys. She found success and gained admirers who adored her photographs and videos posted on a private website. But this lucrative activity, which she kept hidden in the shadows of her family life, could not remain a secret forever. She feared that her husband and son would, sooner or later, discover who Natacha really was. There was no turning back. So she left. She left her husband and her... son, her home, her life. Eighteen years have passed in Nina’s life. A single phone call she is about to receive could very well make this nineteenth year very different...

Notes
I created the “covers” for each chapter (As I did for both versions Original HD and No Text). While Himeros has a very good command of framing, lighting, and characters, his covers do little to reflect the quality of his work. He is, by far, the one who excels in these disciplines.


Original HD version from Himeros3D
Resolution: 4K
06 chapters - 620 files - Complete (*)
Visit the page

Original HD No Text version from Himeros3D
Resolution: 4K
06 chapters - 619 files - Complete (*)
Visit the page

(*) Complete? As of today, yes. Unless Himeros picks up the series again someday with a seventh chapter. To date, Himeros has never revived a neglected or abandoned series. But it’s okay to believe in fairy tales. Do you believe in fairy tales? ...“One day, my Himeros will come...”

Eternel Summer-(Himeros3D)-01-000-Cover-1-4K-AS.png
​
Eternal Summer-(Himeros3D)-00-000-Cover-1-(No Text)-AS.png
Eternal Summer-(Himeros3D)-01-000-Cover-2-(Text)-Part 1-AS.png
Eternal Summer-(Himeros3D)-02-000-Cover-2-(No Text)-Part 1-AS.png
Eternal Summer-(Himeros3D)-00-000-Cover-1-ZIP-(Text)-AS.png
Eternal Summer-(Himeros3D)-00-000-Cover-1-ZIP-(No Text)-AS.png
 
Back
Top