[Julien Blacke] Velvet Bloodline – A Cinematic Erotic VN (Original Story)

Update
Velvet Bloodline — About the Story Pace, Evolution, and What’s Coming Next
Hi everyone,

I wanted to make a small clarification post for those of you wondering when the “real” action in Velvet Bloodline will begin. Recently, I received quite a few messages saying the story evolves too slowly.

I understand what many of you want—or at least expect—to see happen as soon as possible. And without spoiling too much… yes, those moments are coming. In fact, as the story is already fully written on my side, major developments will begin around Scenes 11 and 12.

Maybe Velvet Bloodline is not the most complex story on the market, nor the one with the craziest twists, but I genuinely care about context, atmosphere, character evolution, and the overall flow of the story. Especially when it comes to Eva and Sophie, who are the emotional core of Book One.

All my stories have—or will have—taboo themes (you know what i mean), so don’t worry about Imperium either. Things are already evolving faster there, as some of you probably noticed.

And as for Juno… well, she was born ready for trouble 😏

As I mentioned when I first started posting this project last year in June, I do not intend to artificially prolong the story longer than necessary. There are already plenty of famous stories on various platforms doing that for years. Velvet Bloodline – Book One is planned to conclude around Scenes 20–22, exactly as written from the beginning.

After that, there will be a short break while I prepare Book Two… and let’s just say: things will change.

So in conclusion—have a little faith and patience, and let Velvet Bloodline unfold the way it was meant to: gradually, naturally, and with purpose.

Thank you all for the support, and enjoy the journey.
 
Update Scene 11 “Threshold”
Hi all,

Some lines… once crossed… can never be undone.

Scene 11 marks another turning point.

The relationship between Jessica and Lucas is no longer what it used to be.

Step by step…it moves toward something forbidden.A line already crossed…

S11_img23.png
S11_img27.png
S11_img36.png
S11_img44.png
S11_img53.png
S11_img65.png
S11_img12.png
 
Velvet Bloodline — Tomorrow...
Tomorrow, the next part of Scene 12 — The Book will be released.

This is a moment I've been building toward for quite some time, and one of the most anticipated parts of the story finally begins. I took my time with this chapter because I wanted to get it right, and I truly believe it will be worth the wait.

This part focuses on Jessica and Lucas, as Jessica finally takes her first real steps toward him and some long-awaited questions begin to surface.

Expect around 25 new images, new revelations, awkward moments, and a conversation that may change more than either of them realizes.

Stay close🖤.

S12_preview3.png
S12_preview4.png
 
Velvet Bloodline – Scene 7 Update
Hi all,

Another 20 pages from Scene 7 – Tears, Pain, Lust are now available.

If you've been following the story, this update continues the emotional fallout as the characters struggle with grief, confusion, and secrets that refuse to stay buried.

Thank you to everyone who continues to read, comment, and support the project. Your feedback keeps Velvet Bloodline moving forward.

I hope you enjoy the new pages, and as always, let me know what you think!

– Julien

S7_TearsPainLust_img25.jpg
 

Attachments

🩸 Velvet Bloodline – Render #1000
I wanted to share something special with you today...

This is Render #1000 from the Velvet Bloodline story. It comes from Scene 11 – Threshold.

Since then, the project has continued to grow, and the story now stands at over 1,100 images.

Reaching this milestone wouldn't have been possible without everyone who's been following the project, reading each update, and supporting my work along the way.

Thank you for being part of this journey.

If you enjoy what I create, please consider subscribing, leaving a comment, or even just dropping a like. Every bit of support helps keep the story alive and motivates me to continue creating.

Thank you again!

— Julien

Render no.1000.png
 
🩸 Velvet Bloodline – Scene 12 Recap: The Book
Another chapter of Velvet Bloodline comes to an end.

What started with a simple morning quickly turned into one of the biggest turning points in the story.

📖 Sophie was introduced to the hidden vault beneath the house and entrusted with the family's ancient book, beginning her journey to uncover the truth about her origins.

🩸 Lucas finally learned what Jessica had been hiding all his life. After the shock of discovering that his mother is a vampire, fear slowly gave way to understanding as Jessica revealed the history of their bloodline, their exile, and the destiny that awaits both him and Sophie.

❤️ For the first time, Jessica was able to stop hiding behind half-truths and speak to her children openly. Their bond grew stronger, but with the truth came new responsibilities—and new dangers.

Yet the greatest mysteries remain unsolved.

Who truly orchestrated the family's exile? What secrets are still hidden within the ancient bloodline? And what role will Lucas and Sophie ultimately play in the future that awaits them?

Thank you all for joining me through another scene of Velvet Bloodline. Your comments, theories, and support continue to inspire me to keep bringing this story to life.

"Every answer opens the door to an even greater mystery." 🩸

S12_img15.png
S12_img19.png
S12_img36.png
S12_img84.png
S12_img117.png
S12_img137.png
S12_img142.png
 
🌴 Back From Vacation! 🌴 New
Hello everyone!

I'm back from my summer vacation, feeling recharged and ready to continue working on Velvet Bloodline, Juno's Summer Sins, and Imperium.

Thank you all for your patience during the break and for sticking with me. Your support, comments, and feedback mean more than you know, and they keep me motivated to continue these stories.

To celebrate being back, I've just released the next free update of Velvet Bloodline – Scene 7, featuring renders 61–85. I hope you'll enjoy this new chapter of the story!

If you like my work, please consider:
❤️ Leaving a like
💬 Sharing the thread with others
⭐ Subscribing if you'd like to support future updates

Every bit of support helps me keep creating new content.

Thank you again, and welcome back!

— Julien

S7_TearsPainLust_img61.jpg
S7_TearsPainLust_img68b.png
S7_TearsPainLust_img77.png
S7_TearsPainLust_img83.jpg
S7_TearsPainLust_img85.jpg
 

Attachments

Velvet Bloodline – Scene 13 Mid-Chapter Recap New
We're now well into Scene 13, and what started as a search for a missing book has turned into something far more mysterious.

After secretly taking Jessica's ancient family book from the vault, Sophie and Eva began uncovering the first pieces of their family's forgotten history. But before they could learn more, the book vanished.

Since then, the search has led them across the entire school.

Sophie's investigation uncovered the first meaningful clue after an unexpected encounter with Ariel and Benny. A mysterious girl wearing a robe was seen heading toward one place no student should ever have a reason to visit...

The school basement.

Meanwhile, Eva's search took a completely different direction. Her meeting with Jonathan, the French exchange student, not only revealed another important clue but also sparked the beginning of a sweet new relationship neither of them expected.

The mystery is only getting deeper, and the answers are still waiting to be found.

This chapter is also shaping up to be the biggest one in Velvet Bloodline so far in terms of the number of renders. As the story grows, so do the mysteries surrounding Jessica's family, the ancient book, and the secrets hidden beneath the school.

Stay close... because the most intriguing part of this chapter is still ahead, and the journey into the darkness has only just begun.

Thank you all for your incredible support, your comments, and your theories. I love reading them, and I hope you'll continue sharing your thoughts as Scene 13 unfolds.

If you're enjoying Velvet Bloodline, please leave a ❤️, share the story with others, and consider subscribing to support future releases.

— Julien

S13_Cover.png
S13_img2.png
S13_img16.png
S13_img32.png
S13_img47.png
S13_img62.png
S13_img72.png
S13_img86.png
S13_img96.png
S13_img106.png
 
📖 Velvet Bloodline – Scene 13 continues! New
Tomorrow I'll be releasing the next part of Scene 13 – Knowledge Stolen, Power Gained.


After following every clue she could find, Sophie finally reaches the school's basement, convinced she's about to confront the mysterious thief behind the missing family book.


But some secrets don't want to be found...


Meanwhile, Eva is unknowingly following the same trail, and the two investigations are about to collide in ways neither of them could have imagined.

If you're following the series, I hope you'll enjoy tomorrow's update!


If you're new to Velvet Bloodline, I recommend starting with Scene 1 – A Morning Like Any Other and discovering the mystery from the very beginning.


As always, thank you for your support. ❤️


— Julien 🩸

S13_preview 11.png
 
Back
Top