Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Lost songs that I am looking for

Laluzerne69

I have a list of lost music that I'm looking for and need help finding.

1. First on is Avicii's and Ash's original version of Let Me show you Love that was played on radio (mainly BPM on Sirius XM) back in the 2010's that hasn't been played since. I don't know if any recordings of it were uploaded to YouTube (outside of the machine remix) though I'm pretty sure that copies of it must exist somewhere.

2. The second is a avicii by Avicii remix of his song Levels. I don't know if it was made by him or not, all I know is that it was on YouTube, but it has never been found again.

3. The rest are mashups and remixes of songs that were on YouTube years ago that I haven't been able to find since. They include a mashup of Beyonce's Sweet Dreams and Labouche's Sweet Dreams and another mashups of The Black Eyed Peas Lets light up the night and the Kick Ass movie them Stand Up by Prodigy, a remix of Michael Jackson's Beat It in the style of a Sega Genesis game and a remix of R.E.M.'s Losing My Religion that also sounded like a Sega Genesis Game.

4. I also remember a remix of Katy Perry's Firework song that was on YouTube that begins with the line "Baby your a firework" being repeated over again like this:

Baby your a firework!
Baby your a firework!
Baby your a firework!
Baby your a firework!

Baby your a firework!
Baby your a firework!
Baby your a firework!
Baby your a firework!

5. I also remember someone had made and uploaded a mashup of Michael Jackson's Rock with you and Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody over a decade ago. I don't know if it's still there or not, all I know is that I haven't been able to find it afterwards.

6. And the last lost media song that I remember being on YouTube is a Electronic Dance remix of the song Let the Sunshine that was on YouTube over a decade ago. I remember listening to it and few times, but once again, I haven't been able to find it again in years.

I really hope that I can finitall of these again. If anyone can help me find them, please do so. I would greatly appreciate any help given.

Back
Top Bottom