Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Mags Inc/Reluctant Press] Sissy / Feminization

Does anyone got these from monica graz?

Attachments

• m520-housemaid2-cov-1.jpg
    m520-housemaid2-cov-1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 9
  • maidmanila-cov-1-copy.jpg
    maidmanila-cov-1-copy.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 476-Factotum-Cover-1.jpg
    476-Factotum-Cover-1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
OK...I have reached the point in my archive where I'm up to "Reluctant Press". Over 900 files. I will start the mammoth task of uploading them tomorrow (13/12/23) or for our colonial friends (12/13/23) when I get home from work. Because there are so many, be prepared for me to duplicate some as the tranches of uploads may overlap, as I get upload fatigue. (For those of you who do a lot of uploading, you know what I mean.) They will be uploaded and titled alphabetically, not by publisher number, as I always find that is the easiest way to find paticular titles. If that isn't what you want, feel free to retitle and reorder them as you feel free (good luck with that at over 900 files!)

Enjoy!
Hi maidamy, can you please put together a collection of medium-length novels that contain elements of hypnosis and mind control. Their main TAG is:Slow/Gradual Change+force feminization+hypnosis+MC+Non-Consentual Sex+Hormonal

I apologize that English is not my first language, so I hope you will understand if there are grammatical errors.

Back
Top Bottom