Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[MandoLogica] Collection

Cazztitan1987

This is a hot cover-up
Slide01.JPG

Last edited:
Mando Hi.

I thought to open specific thread for each of your comics.

What you think?

All in once here or publish them seperately??

Mando Hi.

I thought to open specific thread for each of your comics.

What you think?

All in once here or publish them seperately??
Thanks a lot for offering your help, my friend!

Well, after @Cazztitan1987's permission, this thread would be fit to post artwork, announcements, and previews of the comics.

For the comics pages, I will start to create a separate thread for each comic. I will need the ownership of those threads to organize the stuff somehow.

Hi Mando, so looking forward to Boundaries Chapter 7. The sexy maid and hot cover-up illustrations are awesome.

For the comics pages, I will start to create a separate thread for each comic. I will need the ownership of those threads to organize the stuff somehow.
If by any chance someone does accidentally start a thread for one of your comics, you can ask a mod to give you ownership.

It looks like Fanbox has banned Mandologica I always knew it’s gonna happen sooner or later first Daval3D, Pegasus Smith and now this.

Last edited:
It looks like Fanbox has been Mandologica I always knew it’s gonna happen sooner or later first Daval3D, Pegasus Smith and now this.
You are right, my friend. Fanbox has suspended my account.

I'm searching for another platform that supports PayPal.

1. Will you open a thread for "Just for you" at this forum?

2. If you have a problem with a 3rd-party platform why not to open your own site? I believe that PayPal has it's own API for developers. There are a lot web designers who develop Internet Stores. Maybe you forgot that Otto Maddox broke his cooperation with CrazyXXX in 2015 (???) and created his own platform.

Thanks

Will you open a thread for "Just for you" at this forum?
Yes I will this weekend.

2. If you have a problem with a 3rd-party platform why not to open your own site? I believe that PayPal has it's own API for developers. There are a lot web designers who develop Internet Stores. Maybe you forgot that Otto Maddox broke his cooperation with CrazyXXX in 2015 (???) and created his own platform.
Well, not sure about having my own platform yet. Some did it and their PayPal accounts were banned.

Back
Top Bottom