Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Mistress Natalie Stern ] Femdom/ Gynarchy / Feminization

jack289642

Attachments

• Escape from Femdom World the sequel to trapped in Fem World (Natalie Stern) (Z-Library).pdf
    Escape from Femdom World the sequel to trapped in Fem World (Natalie Stern) (Z-Library).pdf
    558.2 KB · Views: 4

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_09_07-1.png
    Screenshot_2024_09_07-1.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 2
Avast antivirus didn't find an issue with it - but I didn't open it.
I mean why open a sequel before you get a copy of the book it sequels?

The PDF file is HEUR:Trojan.PDF.Badur.gena. Scanned with Kaspersky internet security.

Are there any recently known PDF viewers where an injection or buffer attack may be possible? (And assuming there was, as there's many PDF viewers, which ones i wonder are actually the target?) To my understanding PDF is a variant of Ghostscript (which is a language for printers), and as long as the file isn't an exe file in disguise, i don't see why this matters as it won't be executed.

Then again, with the recent AI-ification of shoving it everywhere, every file even if it can't be executed is getting flagged as virus ridden, even things like snes roms and video mp4 files.

1725834881270.png

Virustotal says it's clean. I didn't wait for the sandboxes, though.
Who in the world trusts Kaspersky?

If it helps any, i used qpdf on it, and it compressed better and uncompressed; and i've opened it in SumatraPDF.
cover.jpg
page1.jpg

it kinda shows a bit of what happened previously in the book so it's not a full jump right in missing stuff...I wish other books by her could be found..they are fun and funny...

Back
Top Bottom