Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Novel: "Fairy, I'm really not your clone" by Houttuynia cordata is the eternal god

Aculina

Hello, I'm looking for a novel called "Fairy, I'm really not your clone/doppelganger" by Houttuynia cordata is the eternal god. So far I've only found a small part of this novel on the website called SFACG.com (A chinese website) and I've read it till chapter 56, the rest is paid. The chinese name of this novel "仙子,我真不是你的分身啊" author: 鱼腥草永远的神 if that might help.

If anyone can find or post the rest of the novel I'd be grateful, looking forward to the rest of the story!

Summary: The story revolves around a man who should get a wife before turning 30 years old, so he bought a face mask of a random female and was about to go to his village to say that he is his fiance by tricking the villagers, but the mask mysteriously began turning his body to match his face and he was unable to remove the mask after putting it on, by coincidence the "random mask" turned out to be a cultivator clone mask...the saintess face, so each time he sleeps and dreams about the saintess child memories he transforms to her partially.

Back
Top Bottom