Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Old animated female muscle growth video (Now Found)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laluzerne69

Has anyone seen an old animated video that was uploaded to YouTube of a girl with long blonde hair that had a guy in a devil costume change and transform her from being fat to being very buff and muscular and curvy with very large to even huge muscles and huge breasts/boobs and hips and other curves? Does anyone have a copy of it? It was on YouTube many years ago but has been token down ever since and it was available on 8Muses forums, but sadly 8muses forums has been shut down for no good reason, and right before I was able to get it. I remember the guy using alchemy and magic in the video and alchemy may or may not be in the video name. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and if anyone has the video, please re-upload it onto this site or on Google drive or back onto YouTube if at all possible. I would greatly appreciate it and be greatly thankful to anyone who can help and do so. Thank you in advance.

Solution
I think I recall that item also... I suspect the creator is David C Matthews of "Tetsuko" fame.
Here are 2 bits of dialog and a screenshot of the characters which I think confirm that this is the video in question:
Screen Shot 2.png
Screen Shot 3.png

Screen Shot 1.png
I think I recall that item also... I suspect the creator is David C Matthews of "Tetsuko" fame.
Here are 2 bits of dialog and a screenshot of the characters which I think confirm that this is the video in question:
Screen Shot 2.png
Screen Shot 3.png

Screen Shot 1.png

Attachments

• Female_Muscle_Growth_by_Devilish_DCM.mp4.zip
    Female_Muscle_Growth_by_Devilish_DCM.mp4.zip
    11.5 MB · Views: 62
Solution
Glad I could help.
I'm curious. Since you started this thread, you may have the ability to modify the title. Would you try to add >FOUND< to the thread title. That would signal to other Members who noticed your request that it has been fulfilled. I think it would be a helpful gesture, if this platform allows it.
Thnx 🤜🤛

Glad I could help.
I'm curious. Since you started this thread, you may have the ability to modify the title. Would you try to add >FOUND< to the thread title. That would signal to other Members who noticed your request that it has been fulfilled. I think it would be a helpful gesture, if this platform allows it.
Thnx 🤜🤛
Alright, I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom