[Pegasus Smith] Timmy Strikes Back

Timmy Strikes Back 15 - 30 pages from Twitter now available! https://linktr.ee/PS_Comics

UPDATE TSB.jpg
 
Last edited:
2 girls,3 MILFS and grandma :ROFLMAO:
Not sure why PS thinks Ruth belongs there.
For the gilf audience of course lol damn I just want more Timmy X Tina and some consequences for Becca involvement in Timmys revenge that would be interesting.

More drama in the next spoilers I assume of course...
 
Last edited:
Peak writing,sub expires tomorrow.

Tiimy waited for Ruth outside.She forgave him.
Ruth"Look what you've done to me. You've turned me into a desperate woman.i should hate you for making me this way. But i can't...because i was drowning in a sea of depression and loneliness before, you came into my life.but this feeling that you're giving me, right now. Is what i've been waiting for, all my life.I need this, i need you. I don't care what it costs me. I'll divorce my husband, disown my son. I'll do anything for you.just promise me one thing. That you'll never lie to me again... I've been lied to, way too many times, and it really hurts. I won't be played for a fool anymore!"
 
Peak writing,sub expires tomorrow.

Tiimy waited for Ruth outside.She forgave him.
Ruth"Look what you've done to me. You've turned me into a desperate woman.i should hate you for making me this way. But i can't...because i was drowning in a sea of depression and loneliness before, you came into my life.but this feeling that you're giving me, right now. Is what i've been waiting for, all my life.I need this, i need you. I don't care what it costs me. I'll divorce my husband, disown my son. I'll do anything for you.just promise me one thing. That you'll never lie to me again... I've been lied to, way too many times, and it really hurts. I won't be played for a fool anymore!"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep:
 
Peak writing,sub expires tomorrow.

Tiimy waited for Ruth outside.She forgave him.
Ruth"Look what you've done to me. You've turned me into a desperate woman.i should hate you for making me this way. But i can't...because i was drowning in a sea of depression and loneliness before, you came into my life.but this feeling that you're giving me, right now. Is what i've been waiting for, all my life.I need this, i need you. I don't care what it costs me. I'll divorce my husband, disown my son. I'll do anything for you.just promise me one thing. That you'll never lie to me again... I've been lied to, way too many times, and it really hurts. I won't be played for a fool anymore!"
Holy shit no wonder why PS shared 20 pages at once in the first update, this shit sucks.

Now the 3 comics currently are in a unnecesary drama 🤦‍♂️ he doesnt deserve your money, thanks for sharing wtf this is pathetic.

Can you ask him about his plans about Brandi and Kelly having fun with the locals outside of Dylans hands, since you are not going to renew why not, also if he plans to give Becca consequences from the bullies for participating in Timmy's revenge just to see what he responds to those 2 questions, maybe tell him you are going to leave your sub too.
 
Last edited:
If I interpret the three images on the right correctly, the beginning of Part 15 will be about Ruth and how Timmy tells her the whole story.

I’ve been wondering how he got her to wait in front of the garage in her underwear with Louise at the end of Part 14.
Read the spoilers above.

He managed to make her wait in underwear with Louise because of his aura maxxing lmao.
 
Read the spoilers above.

He managed to make her wait in underwear with Louise because of his aura maxxing lmao.
Penisus has dropped the balls completely. Both his ongoing series are absolute garbage now.
TSB is doomed and less sid about AU the better where that horse💩 fuctoria storyline is just...👿😤
 
Last edited:
Penisus has dropped the balls completely. Both his ongoing series are absolute garbage now.
TSB is doomed and less sid about AU the better where that horse💩 fuctoria storyline is just...👿😤
Funny enough the 3 fucking comics are in a unnecessary drama currently lol you can't make this shit up, until his purist simps subs thinking they are the main character refusing to let the main females to fuck other men leave him he's not going to change smfh.
 
Back
Top