Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[ST-9pol] Original, & Fan Graphic Novels

This redux fashion show is really fantastic
Nothing to compare to the old version
Congratulations
Thank you... the redux, as it is Chapter one in my GN needed to be updated to bring it in line with the other chapters... Important back story and narrative to make future works make more sense... well I hope so anyway...😈 but I am glad it is being appreciated... many thanks for reaching out.

Thanks, but pls note all page numbers are one less than the file number... This is an annoyance of my own doing unfortunately as the title page was added after page one of the chapter... The title page is page one... page one (file number) is actually page two... etc etc etc.. sorry for the confusion.
Correct infact all the files have the file number equal to file number plus one ( so file xxx83 contain image 82) but this file xxx83 has the same number of the image. Ti be consistent I change xxx83 in xxx84, otherwise the PC overwrite the correct xxx83 (that conytain image 82)
(y)

Correct infact all the files have the file number equal to file number plus one ( so file xxx83 contain image 82) but this file xxx83 has the same number of the image. Ti be consistent I change xxx83 in xxx84, otherwise the PC overwrite the correct xxx83 (that conytain image 82)
(y)
Thanks for letting me know, I have identified the error from my end and updated the post for consistency. 👍

The Fashion Show Redux page 84

Attachments

• The Fashion Show Redux pg1-84.txt
    The Fashion Show Redux pg1-84.txt
    163.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-85.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-85.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 1
The Fashion Show Redux page 85-86

Attachments

• Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-86.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-86.jpg