[Tal3s of Debauchery] A Mothers Shame

:( Have I missed something? Shame 8 is being teased, but only parts 1 - 6 are posted here. Is part 7 somewhere else or is this a numbering problem?

There's naturally a delayed release between what Fan of Tal3sofD posts here for us, and what he posts for his subscribers. There's no numbering problem. Ranxerox posts teasers taken from the most recent updates, which are now from the eighth chapter. The seventh chapter has yet to be posted here for us; the rest of the sixth chapter has yet to be posted here for us. If you'd like to read the most recent updates, then you should consider subscribing. Otherwise, you can wait until they're posted here.

And if this wasn't apparent, the author himself posts his content here for us free of charge.
 
From X - Tal3s of Debauchery
A Mother's (MILF's) Shame 8 - Preview

The next update is out now!
https://linktr.ee/Tal3sofD


Sharing a big moment together...

1790988181272.png
 
fuck her!
If the mother is willing, that means the story is going to end. What makes this story different is the natural progress of a mother and Son's journey towards the unthinkable. Keep up the good work. And the mother was so cute with those beautiful ornaments.
 
I love this couple, but I wonder if there will be any kind of challenges in the future, for now is very idyllic seems happiness doesn't have and ending.
Without intending to spoil too much, there isn“t any huge drama. With the "little" misunderstandings in chapter six I tried to slowly implement some type of drama but my subscribers weren“t really keen on it for this story. It“s more about their little "bucket list of sexual things" they would like to do in the next chapter. In Focus on Desire and Intrusive Thoughts I“m more thinking about maybe implementing some more hardships along the way. Though most are not really interested in Drama within erotic stories. What kind of challenges do you maybe have in mind?
 
Without intending to spoil too much, there isn“t any huge drama. With the "little" misunderstandings in chapter six I tried to slowly implement some type of drama but my subscribers weren“t really keen on it for this story. It“s more about their little "bucket list of sexual things" they would like to do in the next chapter. In Focus on Desire and Intrusive Thoughts I“m more thinking about maybe implementing some more hardships along the way. Though most are not really interested in Drama within erotic stories. What kind of challenges do you maybe have in mind?
I absolutely understand I love the serie, just I wonder an incest relationship I think there might be in the future questions about the future, He was just visiting in a quik stop, how the life will evolve, for them does he is orphan or his forster parents are alive?, I don't know she as a mature woman will wonder about the future?. But I am not saying this in a negative way or critic, I love the serie.

Pd I am not asking for any spoiler, thank for the exchange.
 
Back
Top