[TETSUGTS] FULL COLLECTION MEGA THREAD

Is there a specific name or category for comics like these, what words are you using when making researches ? I always struggled with this part when I feel like a lot of other categories have an established identified tag and also I would like to make a thread where everybody share comics that they think are worth it, to get recommended to new artists or older comics that might have been overlooked

Generally they are under tag giantess, growth, tall girl, if you like somethin more like Amazonia femdom
 
Is there a specific name or category for comics like these, what words are you using when making researches ? I always struggled with this part when I feel like a lot of other categories have an established identified tag and also I would like to make a thread where everybody share comics that they think are worth it, to get recommended to new artists or older comics that might have been overlooked
Breast expansion, ass expansion, growth, giantess, giantess growth? Usually something like this
 
GIVE THEM AN INCH Deal with the Devil 2 (GTAI 32)
previous chapter here: https://forum.allporncomix.com/threads/tetsugts-full-collection-mega-thread.5487/post-338721

GTAI32_00.jpg GTAI32_01.jpg GTAI32_02.jpg GTAI32_03.jpg GTAI32_04.jpg GTAI32_05.jpg GTAI32_06.jpg GTAI32_07.jpg GTAI32_08.jpg GTAI32_09.jpg GTAI32_10.jpg GTAI32_11.jpg GTAI32_12.jpg GTAI32_13.jpg GTAI32_14.jpg GTAI32_15.jpg
 

Attachments

Breast expansion, ass expansion, growth, giantess, giantess growth? Usually something like this
growth is my go to, but I feel like it's not descriptive enough, and is not an established category or lacks of something compared to the others. Breast expansion very often, makes no sense to me, as well as giantess growth, besides I need a minimum of setup to believe it. I might start a thread using the title "average" or "casual" or "day to day" "female growth" but my english vocabulary isn't the best
 
Back
Top