[Trishbot and MetrobayComix] Comics

Check svs. Someone just uploaded all the current issues of ā€œBook Clubā€ and ā€œThe Quest.
Well, they actually come from here :
 
Hello, could you share Cape City Chronicles? I believe it’s a story about the American Amazon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked it up again. I think he might be talking about Capital City Chronicles. If it’s this comic, then I’ve already read it.
 
Last edited:
Its been a little while since I made this so its probably out of date, and it only contains stories that I either was interested in (so only ones with mind control) or those that were so plot essential I had to include them. It's not a hard list, but its in rough chronological order and also groups story arcs together. Probably missed a lot so people are invited to suggested corrections.

Sentius (Essentially the origins, I think some of the characters might've appeared earlier but it works fine).
Twisted Tales, starting with A Rookie Mistake to Hostile Takeover​
Superheroine Squad​
​
Ick Stories (Mostly character origins and setup for later)
Island of Ick / Agents of Desire​
Primal Urge​
Metrobay Chronicles Original Sin​
​
American Amazon (IIRC this one has a crazy timeline, isn't super connected to the main characters, and is unfinished. Despite that it's kinda good.)

Origins:What makes a hero​

Slave to A Nation​
American Amazon - For the Benefit of the Societ​
American Amazon - Brainwashed​
Cape City Chronicles​
Amazon Redemption Prologue​
Amazon Redemption Prelude​
Amazon Redemption​

Hypnotica Stories (Introducing and developing the character Hypnotica)
Hypnotica​
Body Image​
Physique​

Misc Stories #1 (Some setup for characters or events that are referenced or appear later)
Club Pump​
Franbot Rules the World​
The Magic Wand​
To Love and Obey​

Sword and Shield (mostly introduces the heroines Sword and Shield as well as the villain Ringmistress)
Teacher's Pet​
Sword and Shield​

Chain Reaction Stories (this is a very very soft reboot of some of the characters, lots of important plot stories)
The Resort Tales​
Prized Displays​
The Black Pussycat​
Island of the Zombots​

Enchantress Stories (Stories with the Enchantress and her origin)
Enchantress: The Wand​
The Sisterhood 1 and 2​

Apex Stories (Some stories focusing on APEX at a similar time)
A Day in the APEX Life​
Business Ethics​
The Omega Mystery​
Employee Orientation​

Prison Stories (This section focuses mostly on Valient Grrl becoming like a sexy prison guard slave.)
Changing of the Guard​
Forbidden Fantasy​
A Day in the Life of Belinda Giolla​
A Day in the Life of Valient Grrl​
The Chrome Virus​
Past Mistakes​
Cell Block XXX​
Vacation Time​

Military Stories (Just a series of stories mostly about Brown Sugar with a military through line)
Making Metrobay Great Again​
Chain of Command​
Military Machine​
Cybercops​

Headlights Stories (All the main stories about the mind controlling glowing green earpieces. I'm sure they appear elsewhere though)
Wireless​
Penny for her Thoughts​
Illicit Rendezvous​
Headlights - Now Hiring​

Misc Stories - Technophyle #1 (2 stories by Technophyle, important to know the characters for his later stories, and Laythoff is especially important for Atlantis Reborn)
Hero of Laythoff Haven​
The Island of Zombots - Conspiracy​

Misc Stories #2 - Mostly just character introductions)
Rebel Phase - Soul Search (i think this one might be non-canon?)​
New Product​
Metrobay One Shots 3: Conspiracy Theories​
Metrobay One Shots 9: Emergency Issue​
Solaria - Burning Desire​
The Arrival​

Ring Mistress Storyline (I believe this is where Goldwing and Green Guardian become very important characters, and is a great storyline overall)
Battle of the Babes​
Green Guardian - Origins​
The Incubus​
Frozen Memories​
Grime City Stories: Reformat​

Date Stories (Stories about Goldwing dating, good character stuff mostly IIRC)
Golden Opportunity​
Limited Time Galleries​
Perfect Date​
Work Date​

Atlantis Reborn (Big Technophyle storyline, the 2 dates are setup for Green Guardian and her partner)
The First Date​
The Second Date​
Atlantis Reborn​

Apex Alliance / Sera (A very spread out but quite cohesive storyline)
Apex Alliance - Public Relations​
Metrobay One Shots 22 - Tourist Trap​
Apex Alliance - Damage Control​
Heroines for Hire​
Heroines for Hire - Takeover​
Lovedolls​

Misc Stories - Technophyle #2 (Just 3 connected Technophyle stories)
The Menace of Mindor​
Seeing Double​
Corporate Promotions​

Misc Stories #3 (Just some more 'modern' set misc stories)
A Yuletide Nightmare​
Hooter County Fair​
Hooter County - Burrow​
EnchanTed​
Von Fluffy's Revenge​

Crisis Stories (A direct-ish sequel to the Ring Mistress storyline)
Nano Crisis​
Identity Crisis​
Inner Crisis​

Elysium Park (Most of the Tecknophyle stories after Atlantis all have a similar vibe and throughline.)
The Third Date​
Elysium Park​
Human Resources​
The Photoshoot​
The Proposal​
The Bachelorette Party of Doom​
​
Drone Agenda (I don't really know too much about this. Robots aren't really my thing. I understand its moving towards some big climax so there are some new stories I haven't read yet. It also takes place over a huge timeline so I put it at the end.)
Drone Agenda Evolution​
Sorority Upgrades​
Hypocritic Oath​
The Date v4.0​
They're Bots​
This list is great and answered many of my questions; it would be even better if someone could supplement and improve it.
(American Amazon-------Origins:What makes a hero)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top