[Various Artists] 🌏 A bit of everything 🌏

[mazzam] 🌏Mafia Bunny
GetGalleryItem.jpg
GetGalleryItem (1).jpg
At a remote mafia hideout they are interviewing a new applicant for the position of bunny girl. The job pays well but it requires some extra duties. You work mostly naked and will perform sex on request So far it is going well..

"I like a girl with a fat ass. Don't you dare spill that drink."
Now for the sex part. She can suck dick, but this is tricky.

"So us how you give head and keep that tray level. Good girl."
GetGalleryItem (2).jpg
GetGalleryItem (3).jpg
The interview is doing well.

"She is sort of pretty in't she? I think she looks best with a dick in her mouth. We can take care of that."
She can suck but is she a good fuck?

"You can rest your feet for a moment. Just get into this sling and spread your legs for a bunny fuck."
End​
 
[CybOrSpasm] 🌎 Miranda / Miranda Goes to Court
Miranda Goes to Court 01.jpg
"Lookie, they're forming teams to play basketball. Can I go play?"

"Have I ever told you "no"?"

"Weelll, there was the time I wanted to buy that sculpture..."
"The two porpoises covered in little mirrors that cost two and a half million dollars?"

"Ummmm, ya. But okay, what about that time they offered me the free trip to Dubai, all expenses paid?"
"You mean the one offered by that horny old Sultan who was later arrested for running a slavery racket?"

"Oh, ya... Forgot that part..."
"Well then, what about when the gnomes were going to build me a pair of working wings, that would actually let me fly?"
"Where's Gnarly gnome right now?"

"Oh right... We still haven't found him, but I'm sure he's alright!"
"Any more?"

Oh never mind! I'm going to go play basketball.

"SKINS!"
"NOOO!"
enhanced_Miranda Goes to Court 02 (1).png
 
[CybOrSpasm] 🌎 Miranda / Miranda - Costumes
Miranda - Costumes 01.jpg
"Okay, what about this for my Halloween costume?"

"Oh gawd, here we go again..."

"Oh hush. Now, what do you think?"
"I think you're gong to be awfully cold in that one."

"Not after a few shots I won't be!"
"Point... Um... I think there may be a lot other ghosts running around as well."

"Not shaped like this!"
"Another point to you."

"But you may be right, we don't want an oversaturation of sexy ghosts... Okay hang on."
...
"What about this one then?"
"Elvira..."

"NO!"

"Oh... Err... Vampirella! Ya, that's what I meant. I get those mixed up."
"Umm, that's not bad actually. But what else you got?"

"Huff! Just a sec."
...
"This one?"
"Hmm... Didn't you just wear that when we went out to dinner last week?"

"Shit! Yes, forgot about that... Well..."
"Actually babe, I, um, actually bought you a costume already."

"Wait... What!?! You bought me a costume?"
"Ya. See, I bought something else as well, and I thought you might want a matching costume to go with it."

"Holy shit! What did you buy, where is it, where's the costume?!?"
"Just hang on. I bought a car..."

"But you already have the Rivy!"
"Actually, I was going to give you the Riviera since all you have right now is your motorcycle..."

(SQUEEEAAL!) "You're giving me the Rivy!?! But, you love the Rivy."

"Ya, and so do you, but it's not like I will never see it or drive it again... Besides, wait till you get a load of the new car!"

"What is it??? Where is it???"
"Just hold your panties on..."

"I'm not wearing any..."
"You know what I meant!"
"Anyway, the car will be delivered at the car show next week."

"Well... Where's my costume to go with it?"
"Nope, that might give it away... You'll have to wait till next week."

"Babe! That's not fair! I'm gonna DIIEEE if you don't tell me!"
"Quite the opposite actually... Muahahaha!"

"Now your just being mean!"
"Yes, yes I am. Come over here so I can be even meaner..."
cs1_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
 
[CybOrSpasm] 🌎 Miranda / Miranda - A Night at the Opera
ANOP.jpg
"The opera?!? Why the hell do you want to go to the opera?"

"Because we were invited, that's why."
"You've been invited to a lot of things in the past and didn't go. Like that damn horny sultan..."

"Will you stop bringing that up already. You were right, there, I said it. Happy?"
"Besides, I happen to know for a fact that you have some opera songs on your computer!"
"I do?"

"What about that flower one... The Flower Duet?"
"Oh, ya... forgot about that. That is a beautiful song."

"And that Pa-Pa-Papageno one?"
"Ya, that ones cool too."

"And I know you have a couple from Carmen!"
"Well ya but.."

"Queen of the Night's Aria?"
"Now that's on of the most difficult song to sing... Wait a second! How do you know I have all those?
"You need to stay out of my computer!"

"But you have all the good music..."
"Alright, whatever! I still don't want to go to the opera. Is this that Inflated Mouse whatever thingy?"

"No Mr. Smarty Pants. It's The Pirates of Penzance!"
"Oh man! Why didn't you say that in the first place? The one with Linda Ronstadt is one of my favorite musicals of all time!"
"But still... Do I have to wear a suit?"

"Yes."
"Shit!"

"It also means I am going to dress up as well. And I promise, you will really really REALLY like my dress... (evil snicker)!"
"Um... ya? Well, I guess if you want to go that badly..."

"I do. Now go get ready..."
"Crap, I really still hate wearing suits."

"Go!"
wanoper_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
 
Back
Top