Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Violet Summers] BDSM / Femdom / Maledom (Goodreads Best Domme / Fem-Dom Books Author)

Downloads
  • 3D
  • FC1(SW) Retired

Enjoy.
    Club Velvet Ice [1] Sinful Treats
    Club Velvet Ice [2] Velvet Valentines
    Club Velvet Ice [3] Velvet Submission - Goodreads Best Domme / Fem-Dom Books #29
    Club Velvet Ice [4] Velvet Memories
    The Dom Next Door
    Queens Of Mareb [2] Temair's Rayne - Goodreads Best Domme / Fem-Dom Books #484
    Unmasking Dorian
    View attachment 22774
    Velvet Memories.jpg
    Velvet Submission.jpg
    Sinful Treats.jpg

Temair's Rayne.jpg

Attachments

• Velvet Valentines MF - Violet Summers.epub
      157.5 KB · Views: 59
    • Velvet Memories MM - Violet Summers.epub
      248.2 KB · Views: 52
    • (Club Velvet Ice #3) Velvet Sub - Violet Summers.epub
      283.3 KB · Views: 49
    • Sinful Treats MF - Violet Summers.pdf
      Sinful Treats MF - Violet Summers.pdf
      712.3 KB · Views: 55
    • (Queens Of Mareb 2) Temair's Ra - Violet Summers.pdf
      (Queens Of Mareb 2) Temair's Ra - Violet Summers.pdf
      236.9 KB · Views: 65
    • Unmasking Dorian - 4 MF - Violet Summers.epub
      153.9 KB · Views: 50
    • The Dom Next Door MF - Violet Summers.epub
      38.4 KB · Views: 49
    • Unmasking Dorian.jpg
      Unmasking Dorian.jpg
      25.6 KB · Views: 33
    • The Dom Next Door.jpg
      The Dom Next Door.jpg
      14.1 KB · Views: 41
    Discussion
  • 3D
  • Where can I find all Karly Violet epub books please?
    I'd try the following because they are my sources (other than here) - others here have better sources so you might post in the requests section
    https://z-library.se - limited to 10 a day
    https://thepiratebay.org - not near as good as it used to be
    https://archive.org - but I think books from there will definitely have DRM and can mostly only be read on-line not downloaded.

If you have luck - Please start a thread and share [author] (genre's)

Discussion
  • 3D
  • Are these actually femdom books? Looked up one or two, it seems to be more male-dom. Might be better to title the thread something more neutral?

I haven't read them yet, but so far having read about 150 books on this Goodreads Best Domme / Fem-Dom Book List it is only Femdom books that make it to the list, sometimes they have Maledom characters too, but if they made the list they have Femdom.

Discussion
  • 3D
  • I haven't read them yet, but so far having read about 150 books on this Goodreads Best Domme / Fem-Dom Book List it is only Femdom books that make it to the list, sometimes they have Maledom characters too, but if they made the list they have Femdom.

Ah okay. I only suggest keeping thread names neutral because readers who are interested in maledom-only might automatically ignore the thread on first glance if they think it's just femdom.

Discussion
  • 3D
  • Ah okay. I only suggest keeping thread names neutral because readers who are interested in maledom-only might automatically ignore the thread on first glance if they think it's just femdom.
    After taking a look at your observation I added Maledom to the Threadname.
    I'm fact this suddenly became my buddy reader and my next series to read after we finish Cherise Sinclair's Masters of Shadowlands - so I'm glad you observed the disparity, as it sets us a path forward.

Discussion
  • 3D
  • I haven't read them yet, but so far having read about 150 books on this Goodreads Best Domme / Fem-Dom Book List it is only Femdom books that make it to the list, sometimes they have Maledom characters too, but if they made the list they have Femdom.

Actually that Best Domme / Femdom Book list does not have all the books written on Femdom subject. There are Maledom, Transdom and Futadom as well. And the books written as mainstream with even light touch of BDSM, or only presence of a dominant lead character has brought many books up in the rank, even though from Femdom perspective those are not very good books. This is not he list creator's mistake. As anyone can add any book to any list at Goodreads, the list creator has literally zero control over the list. Numerous lists at Goodreads have messed up for this reason.

Last edited:
    Discussion
  • 3D
  • Actually that Best Domme / Femdom Book list does not have all the books written on Femdom subject. There are Maledom, Transdom and Futadom as well. And the books written as mainstream with even light touch of BDSM, or only presence of a dominant lead character has brought many books up in the rank, even though from Femdom perspective those are not very good books. This is not he list creator's mistake. As anyone can add any book to any list at Goodreads, the list creator has literally zero control over the list. Numerous lists at Goodreads have messed up for this reason.
    T'was the only yardstick I could find for recommending authors and reads. I created a 5 star recommended reads thread here, but either no one has found any good ones or they aren't willing to share.
    I know what you mean about the uncertainty of those lists, but I've found of all the books I've read from both those lists 2/3's of them are really good, I just wish most of them were longer.
    I'm actively promoting those lists because your right, not even the creator can police them - but more voters could, bringing the cream to the top, so to speak.

Added bonus most of the books I've read at the top of the lists typically deserve to be there.

Back
    Top Bottom