Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[VT Vaughn] Hotwife/Cuckold

This is a most incredible series. I normally enjoy hotwife stories and don't enjoy cuckold stories at all, but this story is so interesting it just drew me in. The only other true cuckold author I've enjoyed is J. C. Wittol.

Unfortunately, the series has remained unfinished with the last book published in 2015.

It looks like there are three versions of this series:

The Uncertain series - V T Vaughn (unfinished)
The Hot Wife Chronicles - Darren Baker (an ending has been added, but it's not fully consistent with the rest of the series)
Everyone Seems To Know But Me - Vaughan (unfinished)

There is an indication that the three stories are different, but based on a quick read of the first couple of books, they seem almost identical - with only the names of the characters changed. Not sure whether the authors are related in any way. Darren Baker's version has an ending but it doesn't feel consistent with the story.

Does anyone know if there are any other important differences between the versions? And does anyone have the version by Vaughan?

BTW, V T Vaughn has a blog post in which he says he still intends to publish the concluding episode of the story. He provides a rather incredible reason for the delay: https://vtvaughn.wordpress.com/2023/05/08/the-unburdened-cuckold

This is a most incredible series. I normally enjoy hotwife stories and don't enjoy cuckold stories at all, but this story is so interesting it just drew me in. The only other true cuckold author I've enjoyed is J. C. Wittol.

Unfortunately, the series has remained unfinished with the last book published in 2015.

It looks like there are three versions of this series:

The Uncertain series - V T Vaughn (unfinished)
The Hot Wife Chronicles - Darren Baker (an ending has been added, but it's not fully consistent with the rest of the series)
Everyone Seems To Know But Me - Vaughan (unfinished)

There is an indication that the three stories are different, but based on a quick read of the first couple of books, they seem almost identical - with only the names of the characters changed. Not sure whether the authors are related in any way. Darren Baker's version has an ending but it doesn't feel consistent with the story.

Does anyone know if there are any other important differences between the versions? And does anyone have the version by Vaughan?

BTW, V T Vaughn has a blog post in which he says he still intends to publish the concluding episode of the story. He provides a rather incredible reason for the delay: https://vtvaughn.wordpress.com/2023/05/08/the-unburdened-cuckold
Do you have these books?where can i find them?can you please upload here?
The Hot Wife Chronicles - Darren Baker
Everyone Seems To Know But Me - Vaughan

Darren Baker's version is on here. Just search for Darren Baker.

I don't have Vaughan's series - hopefully someone here does.

One more book by him:

Attachments

• Christmas Exhibition, The - V T Vaughn.jpg
    Christmas Exhibition, The - V T Vaughn.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 37
  • Christmas Exhibition, The.zip
    Christmas Exhibition, The.zip
    238.8 KB · Views: 59
Two more books

Attachments

• aa4d135247366eb607e86a0b5fc49f1658335e0dacfd0efe574eb361d7325339.jpg
    aa4d135247366eb607e86a0b5fc49f1658335e0dacfd0efe574eb361d7325339.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 24
  • ef918ecc0bce9c2f685eb3df5f2608b5b3b296d0581fed3bce289ed2ae6d7db0.jpg
    ef918ecc0bce9c2f685eb3df5f2608b5b3b296d0581fed3bce289ed2ae6d7db0.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 24
  • Jills Dirty Bedtime Stories (Matt Jill Prequels Book 3) (V T Vaughn) (Z-Library).epub
    289.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Sensual, Intimate Explicit Swinging (Matt Jill Prequels Book 2) (V T Vaughn) (Z-Library).epub
    248.5 KB · Views: 32
Here's Darren Baker's version

Attachments

• The Hot Wife Chronicles - Darren Baker.zip
    The Hot Wife Chronicles - Darren Baker.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
Damn, what a shitty excuse for not releasing the last book of the series. And he has still not been released it! Who does this guy think he is? Some Picasso of cuckold writing? He will still make people wait till exact 10 years and all that for just a smut writing. I recently discovered his work but wow I was amazed when I read his excuse!

Damn, what a shitty excuse for not releasing the last book of the series. And he has still not been released it! Who does this guy think he is? Some Picasso of cuckold writing? He will still make people wait till exact 10 years and all that for just a smut writing. I recently discovered his work but wow I was amazed when I read his excuse!

"Please don’t try to identify who V T Vaughn is. It’s more fun being a secret."

I'll make a guess. considering the delay in finishing the series, I'll go with George R. R. Martin

"Please don’t try to identify who V T Vaughn is. It’s more fun being a secret."

I'll make a guess. considering the delay in finishing the series, I'll go with George R. R. Martin
I'd Guess Patrick Rothfuss - It's been 13 years since he left Book 2 of his Kingslayer series in a cliff-hanger.

Back
Top Bottom