Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[YT_snow] Comics collection

any issue from kemono ... kemono not update until now .. any info with that ?

does anyone know how ytsnow makes their comics?
YTSHOW DEFINITELY USE DAZ3D FOR SURE ,BUT AFTER THET ANY OTHER SOFTWARE HE/SHE IS USING FOR EFFETCS OR EDITS, I CAN'T SAY FOR THAT ... NOT ONLY YTSHOW, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE IS USING DAZ3D , LIKE MELISSAN, LILKIT , HANNA AND OTHERS
BUT REMEMBER, IT IS NOT LIKE DAZ3D IS ONLY OPTION, THERE IS LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO USES BLENDER AND MAYA AND SOME OTHERS, IT IS DEFINITELY UPTO THE ARTIST WHICH THEY PREFER AND COMFORTABLE,

WHY DAZ3D??
IF ANYONE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRAWING, THEY CAN STILL USE OR CREAT MODELS USING DAZ3D , BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT WITH BLENDER AND MAYA AS PER I KNOW ,

BLENDER AND MAYA ARE MORE PROFESSIONAL

I once saw a kemono comment that he mentioned, he needs to learn blender and other softwares to make more realistic comics. However, for sure he uses daz 3d. I found this in coincident. Even the character name in his comics is clair. https://www.daz3d.com/claire-for-genesis-8-female. I am also learning Daz atm and you don't need drawing skills. but, composition, lighting and 3d know how can make day and night difference in the comics. I'm sure he is very proficient in that.

I once saw a kemono comment that he mentioned, he needs to learn blender and other softwares to make more realistic comics. However, for sure he uses daz 3d. I found this in coincident. Even the character name in his comics is clair. https://www.daz3d.com/claire-for-genesis-8-female. I am also learning Daz atm and you don't need drawing skills. but, composition, lighting and 3d know how can make day and night difference in the comics. I'm sure he is very proficient in that.
Yes... DAZ3D is very good ,.do not need drawing skills, well that is dose not mean daz3d is a easy software, ....skil is highly required..
But maya and blender are bit more professional,
Need drawing

Back
Top Bottom