Recent content by Partyzan

  1. Partyzan

    [Erenisch] Art remake with AI

    And to top it all off, there's a certain problem with the original's proportions (especially with the male genitalia as seen here):LOL::LOL::LOL:
  2. Partyzan

    [Erenisch] Art remake with AI

    Hi, Thanks for the kind words! To answer your question directly: I do not pay for any AI tools or subscriptions. Everything in this workflow is completely free, open-source, and runs locally on consumer PC hardware. If you want to set up the exact same pipeline to convert stylized art (like...
  3. Partyzan

    [Erenisch] Art remake with AI

    Here are a few more snippets of my attempts at making comics. It’s a pretty painstaking process, though, so for now, I’ll stick to practicing with standalone pieces.
  4. Partyzan

    [TheWalkingDead1986] the stevensons remake with AI

    I advise against jumping straight into a comic; instead, practice with close-ups like these.
  5. Partyzan

    [TheWalkingDead1986] the stevensons remake with AI

    Thanks for the feedback! To answer your questions about the workflow: converting comic panels with this kind of raw or mature tone is basically impossible on mainstream commercial platforms (like Midjourney, DALL-E, or standard cloud APIs). Their safety filters flag the scene immediately. The...
  6. Partyzan

    [Erenisch] Art remake with AI

  7. Partyzan

    [Erenisch] Art remake with AI

    Here is another small batch of remasters. Apologies in advance for any duplicates .
  8. Partyzan

    [Erenisch] Art remake with AI

    Here is another small batch of remasters. Apologies in advance for any duplicates.
  9. Partyzan

    [TheWalkingDead1986] the stevensons remake with AI

    I didn't use an online converter or a website for this — it’s a fully local workflow running on Stable Diffusion 1.5 via WebUI. The whole pipeline breaks down into a few distinct steps: Vision-to-Prompt Analysis: I ran the original comic panel through Qwen-VL with a custom prompt. The goal...
  10. Partyzan

    [Erenisch] Art remake with AI

    Hi everyone. I’ve long been a fan of the author Erenisch, and I’ve always wanted to see—or imagine—what the heroines of his\her works would look like in real life. So, I decided to share a few of my creations with you. If you like them, I can post the rest of my edits here as well. I’m posting...
  11. Partyzan

    [TheWalkingDead1986] the stevensons remake with AI

    Hi, nice job! I wanted to share a few examples of my attempts at AI comic generation.
Back
Top