[TheWalkingDead1986] the stevensons remake with AI

Hi guys, I decided to open this thread to upload my version of the Stevensons comic, a remake made with Ai and created with ComfyUI with my prompts, I hope you like it.

0.jpeg
 
Some AI generated images. Used Qwen Perchance AI image to image.
It's free but limited. Limited mages only per day (3 or 4). If someone is free please convert the other stevensons image as well. We can also add additional image for ref. So, I guess we can carry over the face of characters for next images. Not sure btw.

image.png image.png
 
Fantastic work! This AI tool could really update some of Dofantasy's old gems. Thanks for your contribution, and I hope to contribute someday.
 
Fantastic work! This AI tool could really update some of Dofantasy's old gems. Thanks for your contribution, and I hope to contribute someday.
It's free. But you have to be fast as you only get 2 mins per day. You can create minimum 2 images in 2 mins. You can connect to different wifi and get another 2 mins time as well.You can use the same prompt I used.
 
It's free. But you have to be fast as you only get 2 mins per day. You can create minimum 2 images in 2 mins. You can connect to different wifi and get another 2 mins time as well.You can use the same prompt I used.
Which prompt should I use exactly to create the final images? I've done some tests, but they seem a bit blurry.
 
Which prompt should I use exactly to create the final images? I've done some tests, but they seem a bit blurry.
I already provided the prompt in my message. I type the prompt again. But texts won't be that clear sometimes. That's actually a trade off as the one I am using is free.

Prompt:-

Transform the cartoon image into photorealistic image. Don't remove any key details from this image like text. Retain all the texts in this image. Keep the women naked with big boobs.

Edited 7 images:-

image.png image (1).png image (2).png image.png image.png image (1).png image (2).png
 
Last edited:
Which website you used to convert this? What is the prompt? Is it free?
I didn't use an online converter or a website for this — it’s a fully local workflow running on Stable Diffusion 1.5 via WebUI.

The whole pipeline breaks down into a few distinct steps:

  1. Vision-to-Prompt Analysis: I ran the original comic panel through Qwen-VL with a custom prompt. The goal was to deconstruct the image into real-world physical elements — describing lighting, materials, facial expressions, and clothing while completely stripping away any mention of comic styles, inking, or flat shading.
  2. Structural Composition: To lock the scene without copying the 2D illustration artifacts, I used ControlNet with a Depth map (depth_zoe). Depth retains the camera angle, spatial depth, and body poses, but avoids the rigid black outlines that Lineart or Canny usually bake into the render.
  3. Generation & Styling: The parsed prompt was paired with heavy photorealism modifiers (35mm photo, detailed skin texture, raw lighting) and a strict negative prompt to eliminate cel-shading, drawings, and artifacts.
  4. Face & Hands Refinement: Because SD 1.5 struggles with distant faces in multi-character scenes, I ran the output through ADetailer (face_yolov8s / hand_yolov8n) for automated high-res inpainting, ensuring clean expressions and anatomically correct hands.
So instead of a simple 2D-to-realism filter, it's essentially an automated reconstruction using a VLM for description and ControlNet for geometry.
 
I didn't use an online converter or a website for this — it’s a fully local workflow running on Stable Diffusion 1.5 via WebUI.

The whole pipeline breaks down into a few distinct steps:

  1. Vision-to-Prompt Analysis: I ran the original comic panel through Qwen-VL with a custom prompt. The goal was to deconstruct the image into real-world physical elements — describing lighting, materials, facial expressions, and clothing while completely stripping away any mention of comic styles, inking, or flat shading.
  2. Structural Composition: To lock the scene without copying the 2D illustration artifacts, I used ControlNet with a Depth map (depth_zoe). Depth retains the camera angle, spatial depth, and body poses, but avoids the rigid black outlines that Lineart or Canny usually bake into the render.
  3. Generation & Styling: The parsed prompt was paired with heavy photorealism modifiers (35mm photo, detailed skin texture, raw lighting) and a strict negative prompt to eliminate cel-shading, drawings, and artifacts.
  4. Face & Hands Refinement: Because SD 1.5 struggles with distant faces in multi-character scenes, I ran the output through ADetailer (face_yolov8s / hand_yolov8n) for automated high-res inpainting, ensuring clean expressions and anatomically correct hands.
So instead of a simple 2D-to-realism filter, it's essentially an automated reconstruction using a VLM for description and ControlNet for geometry.
Thank you so much! As a Stable 1.5 user who is kinda stuck in a rut, this is extremely helpful.
 
Back
Top