[Age-Machine] Content and more

Oh, welcome back! I do have a small unfinished comic, models based off Bela.
This is great, it seems you've improved a lot with faces, although I suggest you make the nipples a bit darker. I was wondering if you could do some age swapping or age progression?
 
This is great, it seems you've improved a lot with faces, although I suggest you make the nipples a bit darker. I was wondering if you could do some age swapping or age progression?
I can't make the nipples darker... I can make them bigger.
 
I look forward to see more AP story. BTW, I was wondering if you can make a story about a boyfriend ask his girlfriend to become a MILF in March.
 
I look forward to see more AP story. BTW, I was wondering if you can make a story about a boyfriend ask his girlfriend to become a MILF in March.
A story about a boyfriend [asks?] his girlfriend to become a MILF in March? That's sounds totally random of a plot, need more to go on than that.
 
A story about a boyfriend [asks?] his girlfriend to become a MILF in March? That's sounds totally random of a plot, need more to go on than that.
I'm thinking of a story that could be a bit classic. Let's see, an old lady gives some candy to some girls, who eat it, but the lady also eats some candy. Then night falls, and the lady eats a strange candy. Every minute that passes, the girls grow a year older, and the lady gets younger (until the girls are 22 or 25). The lady, who was 70, gets younger for every year she loses. What do you think?
 
You're in luck, I just recently finished a female ap comic!
Disclaimer: There's also Muscle growth in the Ap in this one because I didn't like how skinny the girls looked in the super suits...
Here's that first render as proof.
PicsSizer_2000x1413. (3).jpeg
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Back
Top