AP/AR-L3@k3r
Active member
Me make Tutorial? You should be asking apfan instead, I'd love to know how he did his animations.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll put together a PDF for what I tried to post last night when I get off work.Might be the best case.
Sad that one is afk nowHey bro, do you think you could do a version like this but without the muscles? (Personally, I prefer aging characters to an adult girl. Here's another one, I don't know if you'll like it: https://www.deviantart.com/edu1022/art/Hanako-s-world-90-1032575560)
I will go back to less musically women eventually, whenever I'm in the mood for my unfinished Age App story. Just right now, I'm going through a faze.Hey bro, do you think you could do a version like this but without the muscles? (Personally, I prefer aging characters to an adult girl. Here's another one, I don't know if you'll like it: https://www.deviantart.com/edu1022/art/Hanako-s-world-90-1032575560)
The link is deadComic is nearing completion... Just need you guys thoughts on my cover page.
![]()
File on MEGA
mega.nz
"It says dangerous content and it won't let me download ._."Comic is nearing completion... Just need you guys thoughts on my cover page.
![]()
File on MEGA
mega.nz
Ugh, somedays the anti-virus programs... God bless them at times but still..."It says dangerous content and it won't let me download ._."
Strange... I'm bit scared..."It says dangerous content and it won't let me download ._."
Well, it was fine for me. No issues, but if you want to be sure, go ahead.Strange... I'm bit scared...
Wasn't my favorite comic, unlikely I'd keep that in my collection.https://bela04.fanbox.cc/posts/12134456 I'd like to see it; does anyone happen to have the animation here?
https://mega.nz/file/tphiTT4K#KowXEbJmDziNSdN-CQyGSS0fyyJOl-8Xjr3vpa4Op84 Here's a new link, I think when I renamed the file it corrupted the link?"It says dangerous content and it won't let me download ._."