Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

AI Erotic fiction section?

Borfberg

How about a new AI subforum dedicated to AI generated erotic fiction?
I mean, there is a comics section, and art section, but nothing for AI generated text.
The AI part of the forum is very new itself, so i'm not complaining, it's just a suggestion.
Could be fun since there are ways to jailbreak LLM:s, or run local LLM:s that have no restrictions for NSFW content. This was discussed a bit on the old 8Muses forum, which made me try it. It works, but i have not managed to create anything worth reading yet. That doesn't mean that someone else couldn't do it. I'm not a native english speaker, and not much of a writer at all, and only an amateur when it comes to AI, so i'm sure there are others who can get better results, which i would be interested in reading. :)

Thank you for creating an AI section, can I inform several members about it, as we were told a while back that this area was under review and there was a lot of discussion because this is one of the reasons that 8M had issues.

Based on what I see, can I spread the word to Stormbringer and one other person?

Please let us know.

Thanks.

Thank you for creating an AI section, can I inform several members about it, as we were told a while back that this area was under review and there was a lot of discussion because this is one of the reasons that 8M had issues.

Based on what I see, can I spread the word to Stormbringer and one other person?

Please let us know.

Thanks.
Yeah, no problem. Please follow the rules.

Back
Top Bottom