[AkyraRayne & Rawly Rawls] The Palmer Legacy

lamythefirst

Moderator
Staff member
Founder

When a new shop opens in Clover Falls, Jessica Reader is excited to purchase a nineteenth century family portrait. The more she learns about the painting and its subjects, the Palmers, the more her life spins out of control. Her eighteen-year-old son, Noah, tries to understand and halt his mother’s fall from grace. Will the painting also pull him into the spreading web of corruption?​


[AkyraRayne & Rawly Rawls] The Palmer Legacy Chapter 1:

0001.jpg0002.jpg0003.jpg0004.jpg0005.jpg0006.jpg0007.jpg0008.jpg0009.jpg0010.jpg0011.jpg0012.jpg0013.jpg0014.jpg0015.jpg0016.jpg0017.jpg0018.jpg0019.jpg

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)
 

Attachments

Many thanks to a good friend who does not wish to be named.

[AkyraRayne & Rawly Rawls] The Palmer Legacy Chapter 10:

0001.jpg0002.jpg0003.jpg0004.jpg0005.jpg0006.jpg0007.jpg0008.jpg0009.jpg0010.jpg0011.jpg0012.jpg0013.jpg0014.jpg0015.jpg0016.jpg0017.jpg0018.jpg0019.jpg

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)
 

Attachments

Many thanks to a good friend who does not wish to be named.

[AkyraRayne & Rawly Rawls] The Palmer Legacy Chapter 11:

0001.jpg0002.jpg0003.jpg0004.jpg0005.jpg0006.jpg0007.jpg0008.jpg0009.jpg0010.jpg0011.jpg0012.jpg0013.jpg0014.jpg0015.jpg0016.jpg0017.jpg0018.jpg0019.jpg

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)
 

Attachments

Back
Top