Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Allan Aldiss] BDSM, bondage, Maledom, Harem, Domination, slave girls

Deman_xxx

[Allan Aldiss] BDSM, bondage, Maledom, Harem, Domination, slave girls

"Another White Slave for the Sheik.pdf"
"Arabian Honeymoon - A Strong BDSM Novel -AllanAldiss.epub"
"Arabian Honeymoon 2 - A Very Strong BDSM Novel -AllanAldiss.epub"
"Barbary Captive (Formerly 'Barbary Slavegirl').epub"
"Barbary Enslavement.epub"
"BARBARY REVENGE.epub"
"Barbary Slavedriver.epub"
"BARBARY SLAVEGIRL.epub"
"Barbary Slavemaster.epub"
"barbary slaveship book-2 - Allan Aldiss.pdf"
"Fansadox Illustrated Novels - White Slaves in Black Africa (Allan Aldiss).pdf"
"HACIENDA Book 1.epub"
"Hacienda Book 2_ A BDSM Novel.epub"
"James, Hilary - Emmas Secret Diaries [UC].epub"
"James, Hilary - Emmas Secret World [UC].epub"
"modern-moorish-harems-book-1-ursulas-unusual-harem.pdf"
"modern-moorish-harems-book-2-in-the-power-of-the-caid.pdf"
"More Harem Captives (Allan Aldiss [Aldiss, Allan]).epub"
"Slaves Of The Sultan Book 1 - A BDSM Novel (Allan Aldiss).epub"
"Slaves Of The Sultan Book 2 - A BDSM Novel (Allan Aldiss).epub"
"The Sheikh Adds To His Collection Of Women (Allan Aldiss).epub"
"Ursula's Caged Girls.pdf"
"Ursula's Discipline - 01 - Emma's Unexpected Progeny.pdf"
"Ursula's Discipline - 02 - Emma's little Puppies.pdf"
"Ursula's Revenge.pdf"
"Ursula's Slavegirl.pdf"
"Ursula and Her Girls for Sale.pdf"
"Ursula and The Human Stud Farm Part 1.pdf"
"Ursula and The Human Stud Farm Part 2.pdf"
"Ursula and the human stud farm.pdf"

Attachments

• Allan Aldiss.zip
    Allan Aldiss.zip
    13.1 MB · Views: 45
The request says "Arabian Honeymoon Part 1 and Part 2 can't be opened because they are protected". I have next text versions

Attachments

• Arabian Honeymoon 2.txt
    Arabian Honeymoon 2.txt
    256.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Arabian Honeymoon.txt
    Arabian Honeymoon.txt
    188.9 KB · Views: 3
Here are ePub versions of Arabian Honeymoon 1 and 2 by Allan Aldiss.

Also, here are PDF versions of . . .

Fansadox Illustrated Novels - Arabian Revenge 1 - In the Power of the Prince (Allan Aldiss & Cagri)

Fansadox Illustrated Novels - Arabian Revenge 2 - A Galley Slave for the Sheik (Allan Aldiss & Cagri)

Attachments

• Arabian Honeymoon - A Strong BDSM Novel -AllanAldiss.epub
    171.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Arabian Honeymoon 2 - A Very Strong BDSM Novel -AllanAldiss.epub
    220.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Fansadox Illustrated Novels - Arabian Revenge 1 (Allan Aldiss & Cagri).pdf
    Fansadox Illustrated Novels - Arabian Revenge 1 (Allan Aldiss & Cagri).pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 5
  • Fansadox Illustrated Novels - Arabian Revenge 2 (Allan Aldiss & Cagri).pdf
    Fansadox Illustrated Novels - Arabian Revenge 2 (Allan Aldiss & Cagri).pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 3
Here are ePub versions of Arabian Honeymoon 1 and 2 by Allan Aldiss.

They appear to be encrypted. It denotes it's using AES-128 cbc method. I will see if there's an easy way to decrypt these. I'll get back if i get a solution.

Looks like a pain in the butt. It's also possible only the public key is offered in the metadata and it needs a special app to negotiate getting the proper decryption. consider the two stories unsalvageable at the moment. They could be rebuilt but cover image and formatting would be off probably.

Last edited:
They appear to be encrypted. It denotes it's using AES-128 cbc method. I will see if there's an easy way to decrypt these. I'll get back if i get a solution.

Looks like a pain in the butt. It's also possible only the public key is offered in the metadata and it needs a special app to negotiate getting the proper decryption. consider the two stories unsalvageable at the moment. They could be rebuilt but cover image and formatting would be off probably.
What about post #4 :unsure:

What about post #4 :unsure:

No raw text files don't seem to be encrypted (though i specifically was referring to the epubs posted). That goes back to my reply where i said "They could be rebuilt but cover image and formatting would be off probably" Which was referring to the two text files. Formatting can seem a small thing but is lost in raw text.

No raw text files don't seem to be encrypted (though i specifically was referring to the epubs posted). That goes back to my reply where i said "They could be rebuilt but cover image and formatting would be off probably" Which was referring to the two text files. Formatting can seem a small thing but is lost in raw text.

Attachments

• Allan Aldiss - Arabian Honeymoon 1.jpg
    Allan Aldiss - Arabian Honeymoon 1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Allan Aldiss - Arabian Honeymoon 2.jpg
    Allan Aldiss - Arabian Honeymoon 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2

> They appear to be encrypted.

Ehhhh? The PDFs are just . . . PDFs. The ePubs opened just fine in Calibre and IceCream. No encryption that I can see.

> They appear to be encrypted.

Ehhhh? The PDFs are just . . . PDFs. The ePubs opened just fine in Calibre and IceCream. No encryption that I can see.

I haven't looked at the PDFs, but i assure you, the epubs are encrypted. If you can open them, see if you can remove the encryption and export it.
calibre-drm.png
encrypted.png

Last edited:
does anyone know how to read it in single page show double page and have to scroll back and forth to read it

> the epubs are encrypted

You're right, I was mistaken - they are DRM encrypted. I've had those files for years, but only ever looked at the text versions. I have no clue as to their source. I doubt that I bought them - probably came off of Libgen or Z-library.

You're right, I was mistaken - they are DRM encrypted. I've had those files for years, but only ever looked at the text versions. I have no clue as to their source. I doubt that I bought them - probably came off of Libgen or Z-library.

Gotcha, well that's too bad. I'd hoped you had the credentials.

Usually on the platforms when DRM content is detected you flag it and it's probably removed as no one can use it. converting txt to epub isn't hard, but any formatting will be missing.

Not sure if I am following the story line.....

Let me know if these are the Aldiss books that you are looking for. I purchased them years ago and they never bothered to remove the DRM. Because they are older, the old DRM removal software I used to use was able to remove the DRM. I converted them in Calibre and here you go.

Attachments

• ARABIAN HONEYMOON - A BDSM Nove - Allan Aldiss.epub
    150.3 KB · Views: 2
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 3
  • ARABIAN HONEYMOON - Book Two - - Allan Aldiss.epub
    146.3 KB · Views: 2
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 3
Let me know if these are the Aldiss books that you are looking for. I purchased them years ago and they never bothered to remove the DRM. Because they are older, the old DRM removal software I used to use was able to remove the DRM. I converted them in Calibre and here you go.

At a glance it looks DRM-free. html pages open correctly, images are accessible, and META-INF doesn't have an encryption.xml file either. Running file (cygwin) on the images and htm pages show correct results rather than :data.

Last edited:
Not sure if I am following the story line.....

thanks those open with a single page no scrolling back and forth

Has anybody got the unexpurgated (the ones with the missing pages) versions of Arabian Honeymoon 1&2 please.

Back
Top Bottom