[Amazeroth] Old Works

Old Content

glout

New member
Artist Support Link
http://www.patreon.com/amaz2k12
Just uploading some older works of theirs and starting a place for people to put newer stuff.
 

Attachments


It is updated, , I hope you guys download from here and upload here , I would do that but , somthing wrong with my kemono, ... I can't download
 

It is updated, , I hope you guys download from here and upload here , I would do that but , somthing wrong with my kemono, ... I can't download

To get some stuff off kemono seems quite a pain unless they make it easy to download, which involved basically getting all the high quality images to load, saving the page and then grabbing said _files and renaming them if needed before removing everything unneeded.


Anyways, there's an awful lot of pages, and a lot of them include a compiled pdf file which i'd probably default to first; Which one(s) are we wanting?
 
Back
Top