deankong
Member
Can you post it on f95zone? it allow thereHad, but AI generated art is forbiden for now on this forum. As soon as they allow it here, I`ll post everything here
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can you post it on f95zone? it allow thereHad, but AI generated art is forbiden for now on this forum. As soon as they allow it here, I`ll post everything here
Sorry for taking this long, had some irl stuff to do.Can you post the files, it doesn’t work on my phone, thanksreally appreciate it (chapter 4 dream girl and MOH 23.2)
Hey,Can you post it on f95zone? it allow there
I can't unzip the file. I followed your advice but every time it doesn't work and I get this error message.Small guide how to extract pdf from those files.
You need a tool called 7z(link to download), after that download needed in my example I`ll use dream girl char4:
View attachment 26269
After you downloaded this files, press RMB on .001 file, select 7zip and after that "Extract to..."
View attachment 26270hope this helps, if you`ll have any questions feel free to ask.

Not sure what`s the problem, just redownloaded files from forum, still can unzip it. You can try newly uploaded pdfs.I can't unzip the file. I followed your advice but every time it doesn't work and I get this error message.
Any advice?
Tested this out, I only receive this problem when I don`t have 2 files(Only .001).I can't unzip the file. I followed your advice but every time it doesn't work and I get this error message.
Any advice?
It was posted earlier. Try to look before askingdo you have
Man of House - Chapter 23.3
Waiting for dream girl for resuscribe, will contribue moh after that.New part of moh is out
Thanks for your contribution!Man of the house 24.2