[AndreaTG or Andrea Sanchez] Comics

Soooo Sam intentionally styled his hair similar to Jules just to mock her? I gotta say I like that.
I know the text doesn't intentionally say this, but Jules is slowly starting to resemble Sally more and more. So would the end goal be for Jules to become replacement Sally for Sam have her happily ever after with her former nemesis? One could only hope
 
Here is ch9 of SD, my sub is over, might sub again if other donators bitch too much about posting in adequate timeframes. Cheers
Thanks for the contributions. I really just want more of this story now then remember me. Remember me just seems kinda over I hope it doesn't drag on to much.
 
Soooo Sam intentionally styled his hair similar to Jules just to mock her? I gotta say I like that.
I know the text doesn't intentionally say this, but Jules is slowly starting to resemble Sally more and more. So would the end goal be for Jules to become replacement Sally for Sam have her happily ever after with her former nemesis? One could only hope
Hope you’re right better than seeing him suffer every chapter
 
I hope that wasn't a mistake from AndreaTG. Because that definitely looks like a foreshadowing that Jules would indeed become the new Sally for Sam


Pls our benevolent and lovely goddess AndreaTg let Jules be the new Sally for Sam. I worship thee and my hopes and dream rest with ye

Answer our prayer O great One

128.jpg 130.jpg
 
I hope that wasn't a mistake from AndreaTG. Because that definitely looks like a foreshadowing that Jules would indeed become the new Sally for Sam


Pls our benevolent and lovely goddess AndreaTg let Jules be the new Sally for Sam. I worship thee and my hopes and dream rest with ye

Answer our prayer O great One

View attachment 3004039 View attachment 3004040
This could be, though Jules has yet to do anything to deserve any sort of romance/love with Sam, dontcha think?
 
Okay this is going to be dark. I'm not sure if it is mentioned before, but could it be that Sally is no longer part of the story, the flash middle chapter showed that she was not in the best state of mind, living like a slob, self-harm, and the reason why we don't see her as part of the plot and a trigger for Sam's revenge is because she self deleted.
 
Okay this is going to be dark. I'm not sure if it is mentioned before, but could it be that Sally is no longer part of the story, the flash middle chapter showed that she was not in the best state of mind, living like a slob, self-harm, and the reason why we don't see her as part of the plot and a trigger for Sam's revenge is because she self deleted.
it is my belief as well.
 
Back
Top