Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Antalore42] The New Neighbors

Hi guys when can get chapter 18 ? I really can’t wait so INTERESTING I love it 😍 pls share as soon as possible pls

lamy's answer: The chapter was just published a few days ago and as usual we wait 14 days before posting it here.

Hi guys when can get chapter 18 ? I really can’t wait so INTERESTING I love it 😍 pls share as soon as possible pls

lamy's answer: The chapter was just published a few days ago and as usual we wait 14 days before posting it here.
Noted thanks 🙏

[Antalore42] The New Neighbors (Chapter 18):

511a.png 512.png 513.png 514.png 515.png 516.png 517.png 518.png 519.png 520.png 521.png 522.png 523.png 524.png 525.png 526.png 527.png 528.png 529.png 530.png 531.png 532.png 533.png 534.png 535.png 536.png 537.png 538.png 539.png 540.png 541.png

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)

Thanks, the story continues and soon, we will have a beautiful scene I think.
However, image 533 does not have the same dimension as the others.

lamy's answer: Yeah, this is a mistake by Antalore42. I have corrected it.

Thanks really appreciated. My favorite story , soon can see Lily husband fuck Annabelle Lily will see that she will love it haha 😛

Is there a zip file of chapter 18 available?

lamy's answer: To download use the Download button at the bottom right.

View attachment 353638

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)
Thanks, the story continues and soon, we will have a beautiful scene I think.
However, image 533 does not have the same dimension as the others.

lamy's answer: Yeah, this is a mistake by Antalore42. I have corrected it.
@lamythefirst Unless I am mistaken, the correction was to upscale the original (small) image provided by mistake by Antalore42, right?

If that's the case (assuming that the image is not available in good quality because of the author's mistake), could you also provide the original small image (If you destroyed/replaced it, maybe you remember its original resolution?).
I would like to try enhancing it by using an AI tool (waifu2x), to see if I could get a better result that a simple upscale. (In fact, I'd even personally rather have the original image in small res than a pixelated upscale, since it takes more space while not actually being of better quality).

I would like to try enhancing it by using an AI tool (waifu2x), to see if I could get a better result that a simple upscale. (In fact, I'd even personally rather have the original image in small res than a pixelated upscale, since it takes more space while not actually being of better quality).
Here it is:

533.png

Here is my best attempt, using the "photo" model of waifu2x. The result was downscaled from 4000p+ to 2560p, like the rest of the gallery:

The .webp picture was converted from the original result (not the 2560p .png), at 90% quality.

Attachments

• 533_Waifu2x_Scale4x.webp
    567.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 533_Waifu2x_Scale4x.png
    533_Waifu2x_Scale4x.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 12
hi guys

The New Neighbors web can update part 19 , i really Waiting to this chapters, pls pls can’t wait . So interesting .​

lamy's answer: Be patient until Sunday. Antalore42 is supposed to be making money. We don't want to be banned from him, do we?

hi guys

The New Neighbors web can update part 19 , i really Waiting to this chapters, pls pls can’t wait . So interesting .​

lamy's answer: Be patient until Sunday. Antalore42 is supposed to be making money. We don't want to be banned from him, do we?
👍👌🫱🏽‍🫲🏻

The new step leading to sex with Annabelle and Mason.
I hope her new breasts will be successful, even though like Adam, I love how lily is right now. :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom