Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So, he's regrowing his dick? Fucking finally.
i think she was just checking what was still there, so she even tries to see if she still has a penis, but her boobs are so big that she can't see it and kind of gets frustrated, possibly remembering what happened last night and that she doesn't have one anymoreSo, he's regrowing his dick? Fucking finally.
If you're gonna call her a trans woman, at least have the decency to use 'she/her' pronouns. Also, most trans women actually don't like their penises, FYI (I say this as a trans woman who loves her penis).God, I hope Anya gives the main character his dick back soon. Such a waste to transform him into a hot transwoman, only to take away his dick just because he thought the chick he hooked up with was gonna freak out over it.
This one's the part 2 page 3 i thinkGod, I hope Anya gives the main character his dick back soon. Such a waste to transform him into a hot transwoman, only to take away his dick just because he thought the chick he hooked up with was gonna freak out over it.
As far as I remember, the character doesn't yet identify as a woman, as he's a man physically transformed into a woman by a ghost. So, until then, I'll call him him.If you're gonna call her a trans woman, at least have the decency to use 'she/her' pronouns. Also, most trans women actually don't like their penises, FYI (I say this as a trans woman who loves her penis).
Then please do not call him a trans woman.As far as I remember, the character doesn't yet identify as a woman, as he's a man physically transformed into a woman by a ghost. So, until then, I'll call him him.
He was transformed into a woman from a man. It's the best way to describe him other than a futa, of which "futanari" is just the Japanese word for "hermaphrodite," so I prefer that, tbh.Then please do not call him a trans woman.