Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Ar-Kayn] Collection

cbdt32

A full collection of all kayn comics to this date

Attachments

• 2021jan-ffx-lulu.pdf
    2021jan-ffx-lulu.pdf
    40.9 MB · Views: 61
  • Short02 - Teacher.pdf
    Short02 - Teacher.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 52
  • Short01 - Teacher.pdf
    Short01 - Teacher.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 47
  • Comic - Witch vs Magical Girl.pdf
    Comic - Witch vs Magical Girl.pdf
    42.7 MB · Views: 87
  • Comic - Retrogression Lesson.pdf
    Comic - Retrogression Lesson.pdf
    25.1 MB · Views: 55
  • Comic - Playing House.pdf
    Comic - Playing House.pdf
    8.6 MB · Views: 65
  • Comic - Playground.pdf
    Comic - Playground.pdf
    77 MB · Views: 45
  • Comic - My Little Heroes.pdf
    Comic - My Little Heroes.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 59
  • Comic - Materia.pdf
    Comic - Materia.pdf
    6.7 MB · Views: 83
  • Comic - Magic Show.pdf
    Comic - Magic Show.pdf
    26.4 MB · Views: 75
  • Comic - From Damsel to Diapers.pdf
    Comic - From Damsel to Diapers.pdf
    8.3 MB · Views: 53
  • Comic - Devolution Spray.pdf
    Comic - Devolution Spray.pdf
    9.1 MB · Views: 43
  • Comic - Demon Lord.pdf
    Comic - Demon Lord.pdf
    81 MB · Views: 61
  • Comic - Cursed Blomers.pdf
    Comic - Cursed Blomers.pdf
    67.4 MB · Views: 77
  • Comic - Clever Girl.pdf
    Comic - Clever Girl.pdf
    28.9 MB · Views: 61
  • Comic - Agesnap.pdf
    Comic - Agesnap.pdf
    40 MB · Views: 74
  • Comic - A Little Scare.pdf
    Comic - A Little Scare.pdf
    12 MB · Views: 47
  • 2021jan-morrigan.pdf
    2021jan-morrigan.pdf
    17.8 MB · Views: 79
1706124712932.png

new comic has release

If anyone has the new comic, feel free to share it here so it can be added to the collection.

By the way, I just noticed that Ar-Kayn’s post about the new comic on Pixiv disappeared, as well as the ones for a few of the other comics. Not sure why, but just in case something happens to the comic, I recommend that, if anyone has it, share it here as soon as you can.

Do you know if Ar-Kayn accepts commissions for an illustration or a comic? Because in his Pixiv that option is no longer enabled, but I don't know if in his Fanbox he can accept commissions from his donors.

¿Sabes si Ar-Kayn acepta encargos de una ilustración o de un cómic? Porque en su Pixiv ya no está habilitada esa opción, pero no sé si en su Fanbox pueda aceptar comisiones de sus donantes.
I don't know, sorry

I think it will be quite a while before anyone posts it around here, since the 8muses forum was closed, very few know about this thread. Also, very few have bought the new comic by Gumroad.

Sorry to tell everyone, but I think we are going to have to wait several months for someone to post it through this thread.

I've always wondered, couldn't the authors of the comics that are shared through this forum sue or put a complaint to the website for sharing their content? If anyone can answer my question.

I've always wondered, couldn't the authors of the comics that are shared through this forum sue or put a complaint to the website for sharing their content? If anyone can answer my question.
I’m not 100% sure, but I feel like if they could try to sue, it would be a very long, tedious, and expensive process. So, I imagine that, even if the creators knew, they likely wouldn’t go through the hassle. I suppose maybe they would issue a complaint, but I doubt it would do much in the end.

Back
Top Bottom