Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Ar-Kayn] Collection

1711670073283.png

Second part of the recent comic is out!
https://ar-kayn.gumroad.com/l/jgfir?layout=profile

Last edited:
What do you think will happen in part 3?
Mother will probably ask her daughter to help her, in elevator daughter will be the one pushing button, since mother can't reach. That will make it affect daughter and she will be the New Mom. at least this is what I would like to see.

Ser It will be the safest, although if it will include regression in the next part the teachers will be looking for them and when they go up high floors they will have a progression and return to the second floor causing their regression.

If I know AR-Kayn, both above are right. Mother asks the Daughter to use the elevator for her, but only the daughter ages up. It will also be a jump cut AP rather than shown (much as I'd love to see Kayn do a proper AP in this). They'll run into the other two ladies on the 32nd floor, and the APed daughter will pretend to be the mother much to the real mother's chagrin.

Then the two ladies will take the elevator back to the 2nd floor and the series will end with a quick AR of the two of them.

That's right. Although I would like to know what kind of business the mother would have, it would be ironic if she worked in a diaper factory.

AI would still prefer a comic separate from the teachers.

I'd love more of Kayn's multi-step AR comics in general. This, Cursed Bloomers and Age Snap are both so good.

Last edited:
New question, which one would you like to have a second part?

For me the playground

Back
Top Bottom