Threadmark Index
- The Salon Internship
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you !Great stuff!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such detailed feedback. It genuinely means a lot, especially since you've been following me since day one on DeviantArt.Really enjoyed the images you made for this story, the story itself was alright. Did you ever make a PDF of this story?
However iām excited to see where the roomate one leads. Same thing with that story as this story is just alright in narrative.
I think of when he goes to class in your story roommate rewrite panel 65, in the previous panels he looks to be dressed normal in āmale clothesā then all the sudden heās in class with what looks like boobs, a womenās turtle neck etc itās such a big change which is where the story loses itself in my eyes, I feel like the narrative portion skipped a bunch of steps, but your artwork is phenomenal and I enjoy seeing the changes which is what keeps me along for the ride. On a side note if you slow down the pacing we might also lose interest, itās definitely a tough balancing act.
All in all iām excited to see how your story telling continues to develop as does your artwork. Been watching you since day one on devintart![]()
Hie I love the Indian Saree look. BTW can't find the link to your roommate story , could you please share me the link...thanks![]()
Thanks for the comment!
I definitely wanted to include nude and more mature scenes, but I couldn't because of my laptop and resource limitations at the time. This comic was created using free AI tools that I had available, so I had to work within those limits.
As I continue learning and upgrade my setup, I do plan to include more mature content in future projects where it fits the story.
But there's this one panel that I did manually using photoshop.
let me know your thoughts on that!
Thanks again for reading and for sharing your thoughtsāI really appreciate the feedback!![]()

I wish all the best ... I am looking for it